KTEC TURBO TWINGO PROGRESS THREAD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrbushrat":3qgthbqa said:
singlespeed":3qgthbqa said:
Slightly confusing above, with two Andys being mentioned ;)
Andy Cutler- previously mapper at K-Tec
Andy Greer- Clioturbo.co.uk

Callum. If your now looking elsewhere for sorting the ECU and they need wiring diagrams, give me a shout.

Doh! It's Andy G that I am going to see.
Callum, I will have a look at his work first hand and report back as sounds like he may be able to help you out.
Have already spoken to andy greer:) his workmanship is shit hot mate i have alot of stuff done and its incredible !!! But i think i have come up with the solution :) all parts have been ordered this morning :) just a waiting game now.

f11ef8933fc9a325d5d94ad508f724bf.jpg

Ok. Looks like you have been busy so good luck with your purchase 's and hope your solution works.

Callum-stirling":pkr9kp4z said:
I have been let down and screwed over by a few people so im going to get this done myself between me and my personal friends :)

I'm guessing with the equipment you're getting you and your friends are going to put a basic tune on it then get it fully tuned when RStuning or another company is ready to do it?

Dubz":2ghyxhw9 said:
Callum-stirling":2ghyxhw9 said:
I have been let down and screwed over by a few people so im going to get this done myself between me and my personal friends :)

I'm guessing with the equipment you're getting you and your friends are going to put a basic tune on it then get it fully tuned when RStuning or another company is ready to do it?

Dubz":2ghyxhw9 said:
Callum-stirling":2ghyxhw9 said:

I have a friend who is pretty handy with the mapping so we will put a base map on it and run it in. Then im planning a full turbo back exhaust system cus the one ktec threw on it is a mess and then i will look to take it to paul or maybe andy greer to have a final map done

Callum-stirling":wknjvcuv said:
Dubz":wknjvcuv said:

Dubz":wknjvcuv said:

I have a friend who is pretty handy with the mapping so we will put a base map on it and run it in. Then im planning a full turbo back exhaust system cus the one ktec threw on it is a mess and then i will look to take it to paul or maybe andy greer to have a final map done

Not hearing good things about KTec, now you have the parts together let's hope the rest is pretty straight forward

Its not really my place to say tbh, i just feel a bit let down and i felt i was stuck in the middle of something thay wasnt really my fight :(

Dropped the car off with the magician yesterday. Struggling to get our heads round the wiring the the AEM control unit, just about getting there lol. HOWEVER! There is bad news on the turbo front. I have a huuuuuge amount of oil coming from one of the outlets and a lot of smoke from the exhaust which probably means new oil seals and a rebuild :( apparently it was a new turbo when it went on but tbh with the experince i have had from the guys in BLANDFORD i have no idea what the history really is :(

The twingo is no longer mine... I am the proud owner of clio trophy number 299:)
83214071b6c71743aef5263109aaf048.jpg

Upgrades include, carbon/kevlar boot, fiberglass bonnet, whiteline arb, oddesy race battery, clio v6 airbox with custom ram air mount and quite a few more bits. Seriously quick little car !!! Had the pleasure of driving it at combe back in the spring and fell in love with it.

Callum-stirling":3bwb3xis said:
The twingo is no longer mine... I am the proud owner of clio trophy number 299:)
83214071b6c71743aef5263109aaf048.jpg

Upgrades include, carbon/kevlar boot, fiberglass bonnet, whiteline arb, oddesy race battery, clio v6 airbox with custom ram air mount and quite a few more bits. Seriously quick little car !!! Had the pleasure of driving it at combe back in the spring and fell in love with it.

Nice but it's not quite turbocharged :p ? Yet????