KTEC TURBO TWINGO PROGRESS THREAD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oscar":2s2z0ca2 said:
good to hear callum! hows she running?

Crap hahaha but she is running so I'm happy, have worked out my finances and I can possibly get the car back to ktec next month if they have a slot for me :) they want it for a week and then she will be sweeeeeeet ;).

In the meantime I may buy a boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge. This would mean I could actually connect the boost pipes and see what's going on :) I have a friend who is a god with mapping and said he is sure something can be done on the standard ecu and injectors. As the car will only be running a very low boost to start with all standard internals and ancillaries should be good up to about 7psi ish which is all that would be run anyway.

Could be interesting. Shall keep you all informed ;)

7a7y3u4a.jpg

7ege6aqa.jpg

I vote this! I wanna see it :)
Hopefully my wheels will be done by then so you don't laugh at me with my steelies on! :/ haha!

sullii94":2t2jztgh said:
Hopefully my wheels will be done by then so you don't laugh at me with my steelies on! :/ haha!

Haha fair play, my wheels are aweful they Are fucked!!!! And so is all my paintwork

Callum-stirling":3ljh2et8 said:
sullii94":3ljh2et8 said:

Haha fair play, my wheels are aweful they Are f****d!!!! And so is all my paintwork

Haha! But who cares when you have this under the bonnet! :D

Cage looks nice, and I approve the naked interior (but you still have so many things that can go away to make it more fun :p ).

Great topic, interesting to follow and nice to see someone having the guts to try turbo-ing the Twingo.

Having driven the car for a few days now I have started to fall back in love and have realised what an amazing little car the Twingo rs is. Nothing I have ever driven reacts in quite the same way or turns in as well or gives you that buzz when you hit an apex on a corner going faster than you should haha. (Obviously on private roads) ;)

I'm not sure what it is but I think this one seems to handle better that the old one did before I put the coilovers on it.

Possibly could be the h&r springs cus the old car had apex ones. Could also be the fact that the cage has made the car feel more rigid.

Whatever it is I LOVE IT.

Car is booked in to KTEC for the end of August for the gen90 installation, bigger injectors and mapping.

Probably won't see much progress untill then as I will be saving money hahaha. Neeeed to get a passanger seat though (girlfriend is screwing, have to pick her up In the nemo for the time being)

jamiejamweb":3quhwqra said:
Callum what front upper strut brace have you got on? Is it custom?

It's the ktec one, it was on the car when they gave it to me. I must admit it is a very nice but of kit but it is expensive

Hi guys,

Dropped the Car off at ktec on Saturday morning :) hopefully I shall have it back in a week or two with a fully functioning gen90 and garret gt2560 turbo ;) I am not working very closely with a company called stealthsport who are now my sponsor.
5148e52f43659b1965ba245443d268cc.jpg

Have had use of this for a few days and I'm loving it. Got a custom front lower chassis brace from pure motorsport that will be released soon. And pure motorsport top mounts, along with the whiteline arb and h&r springs. Also running some 15" speedline Tarmac rally wheels wrapped in falcons. Really impressed with the outcome for such a cheap setup. We will look to release a "handling pack" at a decent price for anyone interested

really interested by the lower chassis brace has it only exist in japan

any link to the company website?