KTEC TURBO TWINGO PROGRESS THREAD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went slightly overboard with the weight reduction ;)
e4ube6eb.jpg

a4u7ebut.jpg

Cleaned out the car and moved the seat :)
ge7e3uju.jpg

edaqaveq.jpg

y8udena7.jpg

neru4esa.jpg

Just waiting for my new steering wheel to arrive and then I can get the car going :) Renault want it for half hour to reset the fueling system and then it will be on he road again :) can't wait!!!!

Should be going end of next week :)

woow you cut the front strut bar and modify it... that quite extreme !

less of the cleaning, more of the building sir! chop chop ...

do you have the parts for the front bumper? fog light surrounds and shit? infact, why have i just noticed all of this .... the feck's the reg-recess and shit? haha :/
you madddie :p

oscar":1gvnaty3 said:
less of the cleaning, more of the building sir! chop chop ...

do you have the parts for the front bumper? fog light surrounds and s**t? infact, why have i just noticed all of this .... the feck's the reg-recess and s**t? haha :/
you madddie :p

Hahha brand new bumper with fog surrounds and stuff will be purchased soon but ATM I'm more exited to get the thing running HahHaha I will let you Know in the next few hours if we have life ;)

Maybe the crankshaft position sensor. No pickup from the flywheel and the ecu wont know when or if it needs a spark and fuel. Worth a look in that direction. Top of the bellhousing, next to the plastic casing of the thermostat housing.

Check for electrical power at the fuel pump connector. 12v with the ignition switch turned to run (no need to try go to start). No power, investigate that.

singlespeed":3evavs85 said:
Maybe the crankshaft position sensor. No pickup from the flywheel and the ecu wont know when or if it needs a spark and fuel. Worth a look in that direction. Top of the bellhousing, next to the plastic casing of the thermostat housing.

Check for electrical power at the fuel pump connector. 12v with the ignition switch turned to run (no need to try go to start). No power, investigate that.

This was exactly the route I was thinking of taking :) shall have a look tomorrow

;p as neil says, that's a good idea to check out. although, i'd start with the basics to make things easier. start with the battery, then make sure that the injectors have been coded to work with the ecu. following this, if the car cranks but isn't starting then check that the fuel pumps pumping as neil says. if you're not receiving the power, it could be a blown fuse so check that out and then move onto the associated sensors such as the crankshaft positioning sensor making sure it's receiving power and giving signal to the ecu :)

also don't forget to check the ignition system. are you getting spark? wooden tong time! ;) try not to get 80,000 volts or w/e it is through your pinkie. it's not very nice haha