KTEC TURBO TWINGO PROGRESS THREAD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singlespeed":2lpxayhz said:
I think it would work out more than that with the bits to get it working. Its probably a pain in the hoop for everyday use.

Na it's 5k for the box, 400 for clutch, 400 for flywheel and 370 for the joystick and rods :)

Callum-stirling":1zwsc04p said:
singlespeed":1zwsc04p said:
I think it would work out more than that with the bits to get it working. Its probably a pain in the hoop for everyday use.

Na it's 5k for the box, 400 for clutch, 400 for flywheel and 370 for the joystick and rods :)

I've seen a clutch kit for me for £899 lol, then forged rods will be £799 but an air tec intercooler is only £499 supplied with the piping :D so consider your clutch kit a normal price for uprated :lol:

waitey":7w9iuk5q said:
Callum-stirling":7w9iuk5q said:
singlespeed":7w9iuk5q said:

I've seen a clutch kit for me for £899 lol, then forged rods will be £799 but an air tec intercooler is only £499 supplied with the piping :D so consider your clutch kit a normal price for uprated :lol:

Haha fair enough, Nicky at MSE said that 6k was cheap and the one for the Suzuki swift is 14k haha.

Woops talking to Nicky at MSE yesterday was a bad idea, ended up buying this which is new but out of date that he had lying about. Normally £1600 paid £250 ;)

tege3usa.jpg

Callum-stirling":15001c4d said:
ebejy2yg.jpg

This to your standard Neil :) ??
Average attempt 5/10.

The one nearest looks ok. Would be better if it was a bit closer to the bar, so it cant gain any slack due to the buckle slipping back along the main strap.

Revisit the furthest one and try again as the tail isnt doubled back :(

singlespeed":ypg702fm said:
Callum-stirling":ypg702fm said:
ebejy2yg.jpg

Average attempt 5/10.

The one nearest looks ok.

Oh yh I hadn't done that one yet hahahaha I was awaiting the all clear on the first one ;)

singlespeed":162u94j7 said:
Callum-stirling":162u94j7 said:
ebejy2yg.jpg

Average attempt 5/10.

The one nearest looks ok. Would be better if it was a bit closer to the bar, so it cant gain any slack due to the buckle slipping back along the main strap.

Dragons_Den_star_Duncan_Bannatyne_suffers_suspe.jpg

should have went for the mishimoto z-line dude. perhaps you might be able to send it back to request a direct swap?

that's the one very one callum should be around 2.5'' inlet outlet just about spot on for your requirements and it will be the same fit as the GT guys who have done intercooler installs. has that fancy thermal paint on it too that makes it a bit more efficient than the usual polished alloy. where did you buy yours from, driftworks? you can buy directly from the mishimoto store and it's 118 including vat and delivery whereas driftworks charge you the 118 (suspicious much?) and then delivery on top of that!

oscar":2mxwplgx said:
that's the one very one callum should be around 2.5'' inlet outlet just about spot on for your requirements and it will be the same fit as the GT guys who have done intercooler installs. has that fancy thermal paint on it too that makes it a bit more efficient than the usual polished alloy. where did you buy yours from, driftworks? you can buy directly from the mishimoto store and it's 118 including vat and delivery whereas driftworks charge you the 118 (suspicious much?) and then delivery on top of that!
I went through mishimoto and I got a 12" slimline fan aswell

Should have some pretty cool pics of it installed tomorrow hahah I have the day off so I am going to fit the fan, rad, and intercooler and make my custom bumper ;)