Led brake lights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested also. Last time I checked the indicators where a nightmare to get working properly due to LED/resistor issues and flash rates.

Al":aa2izd0p said:
I am interested also. Last time I checked the indicators where a nightmare to get working properly due to LED/resistor issues and flash rates.

i bet it has nothing to do with french wiring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got some LED brake lights in the back of mine including the 3rd brake light, had them in for a while now. Look smart, i like the instant response and the sharpness of the colour you get from LED's.

Howies":2e7m4hon said:
I've got some LED brake lights in the back of mine including the 3rd brake light, had them in for a while now. Look smart, i like the instant response and the sharpness of the colour you get from LED's.
Where u get them from mate?

Howies":1aisg97q said:

Any pictures?

Then we can see what they will look like

Dazza1":3q2rk1uu said:
Where u get them from mate?
I got mine from a a place called AutobulbsDirect.co.uk always get my car bulbs from there, quick delivery and always seem to have quite a wide range of bulbs to choose from.
These are what i've got in mine:

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/380-36 ... er-5W.html

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/955-LE ... ake-Light/

Twingogeekeo":3q2rk1uu said:
Any pictures?
Then we can see what they will look like
I've never taken any mate but i'll try take some tonight and get them uploaded so you can all have a gander

I also bought some LED indicators but they flash too quickly, think its due to LED's having a lower power consumption than standard bulbs. They do provide you with resistors or something to put in place to stop this happening but i just couldn't be arsed messing around because it was to cold at the time, might try fit them ready for the Oxford Meet though.