Led brake lights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do LED brake lights really look any different to standard ones ( im asking i dont actually know)

Find out tomorrow if they finally come though right

Doh just gave away what i have been having problems with ;)

yup i could of said that when i spoke to you the other night on the phone. :lol:

matbry01":sxzdcc0k said:
Twingogeekeo":sxzdcc0k said:
matbry01":sxzdcc0k said:
wrong buld wrong fitting bla bla bla .................. ;)

Correct fingers crossed for tomorrow
then if not is all hell goin to break loose ! lol

Well i wouldnt go that fair but i know i wont be happy but ill find out today :lol:

Will only fail if the are showing incorrect colours and to the MOTers descrestion.

theres loads of different ones on ebay, all quite cheap as well, what do the bulbs look like? dont want to gamble and get the wrong ones

Ive had a few cheap bulbs off ebay and there shocking compared to some other bulbs ill get them fitted tonight and try get pics

awesome, do i need to get red ones or white ones? seem to have both, i think i may just bite the bullet and get the ones from that site u put up karl

Red if you get white ones like i did in the first place you will end up with pink lights :oops:

yeah, i wouldnt fancy pink lights, no man can pull them off. will order some then, can u get a pic of the bulb before u fit it karl please?

Did you want me to get links to the bulbs ive ordered?

And they get very pink was link pinky perky :lol:

all u needed was the pink shirt and a trip down soho then? that would be cool if u could, makes it even easier for me, lol. spec coz i dont really know what im looking for