Light bulbs..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see fk automotive do a set, these are just a set to see what I think with a budgetish set. So ~£9 which is cheaper than uprated halogen bulbs.
No Hids but certainly look better so far

zu3ujavy.jpg

emetupuq.jpg

Well deffo an improvement. Not been down any unlit roads yet to really tell. And not got her up to a wall to check the beam pattern. Doesn't seem bad, especially for the price. It's the legality I'm wondering, and more the issues with other motorists. They seem fine to me, but I'm not a car being followed by me to really tell

Still not got this up to a decent wall to get a pic, but I'm quite impressed with the difference. Not overly bright or obvious, just enough to be able to actually see. Still happy.

Followed a friend the other day (before the snow just forgot) and they weren't blinding or glaring, in fact I even tried booting it up and slowing down and putting them all the way up and down, and they didn't think they were bad at all. Before and after I told them they were different bulbs

Apparntly the HID's that I used to have in were bright if I was following. Even with them dipped more than normal

I noticed a clear variation in temperature between the two sides last night, one is more white/blue than the other. Will be ordering another set though, as they're really clear to drive with!

Yeah looks good! which rating did you go for? Will look into this come darker nights