Martin's Ph2 172

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dubz, definitely.. it will be turbocharged over winter

Alex, its done 100k but the engine is *apparently* on 35k, its a 182 engine that's in it, dephaser sounds quiet as they come :)

Singlespeed, it has transformed it!! brilliant!

some more updates.....
Cruise control now retro fitted and working :)
fu7d.jpg

]was running a bit funny so popped the plugs out for a look, Bosch super 4's or what ever you call them, and only hand tight too!!!!
qaar.jpg

stuck a set of the proper NGK's in, all torqued up to 25nm to stop it blowing them out the head!
gyn7.jpg

standard 16s were in ok condition but not mint, and had a brand new set of budget tyres, so I thought the best bet was to sell them on and find another set to refurb rather than mess about removing tyres and selling them on etc, so ordered a set of Toyo T1-R's for the banging price of £145 and had them fitted to my F1's that I had lying about for the twingo!
1qmu.jpg

ee1a.jpg

lo1b.jpg

Excuse the crap photos only had my Lumia with me, ill get some better ones tomorrow with the 808 PureView

Martin_172":35r6943i said:
Alex, its done 100k but the engine is *apparently* on 35k, its a 182 engine that's in it, dephaser sounds quiet as they come :)

Looks far younger than that mate and that colour looks awesome in the sun! Good news on the dephaser, they certainly let you know when they're getting loose! lol

Wheels look really good, how much is the car lowered by as it seems to sit on those 15s rather nicely. I'm still torn as to what to do with the wheels on mine, I want a refurb but I like the idea of gloss black but also a more OEM grey. Decisions decisions haha.

its lowered probably 35mm at a guess, after I went eibach sportlines without any research as ive used them before, I now see everyone is going Cooksport springs which are apparently better, considering swaping them over but the eibachs are brilliant anyway so maby give it a year!

I like a grey for wheels somewhere inbetween anthracite and silver!