Mudflaps??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanjar

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can get any renaultsport mudflaps for a Twingo, heard they were a buggar to fit?? Also has anyone saw a twingo 133 with mudflaps?

Renault sell some but they're not the best looking other than that I don't think there is as I asked before.

I've only saw a GT with the mudflaps think they look smart on black cars as they merge in but lighter colours they stick out and are quite bulky looking plus they are not comparable with rear diffusers (not sure if they mean the add on rear diffuser accessory though)

You could always try universal fit ones and see what they look like

Go on to search and type in mudflaps and should show the old thread I started which has pics and prices I think. Can't try it as im on tapatalk at the moment

Doesn't Neil have a little set on the 'dini?

6288696238_b0e4af0a8e_b_d.jpg

Could have sworn someone posted pics of an RS Twingo with awesome mudflaps. He wasn't from the UK.. think it was a red Twingo

anybody got pictures of the front and rear genuine twingo mudflaps? cant see any anywhere!
Wouldnt mind some small mudflaps...

Spooky thread revival. I was looking at this thread 20 minutes ago, for the link i had posted and have just ordered a set of 4mm thick rally mudflaps and some brackets for fixing the rear.

just have to remember not to fit flaps too low on the car, front or rear... or they can get ripped off on curbs, pot holes etc when reversing... i do like the sparco/omp flaps tho. red or white! :cool:

slim":3h48dsa0 said:
just have to remember not to fit flaps too low on the car, front or rear... or they can get ripped off on curbs, pot holes etc when reversing... i do like the sparco/omp flaps tho. red or white! :cool:

I'm well aware of that and they won't be going realy low ;)

It was a regular occurence when I used to work in the HGV garage, for drivers to reverse over curbs and rip mudflaps or wings from the trailers. The best one was a full set of six wings from a trailer... Dumb ass :eek:

I have blue Sparco ones on my 133. Only on the rear though and they do look smart. Bit of a pain to fit though.

James-Hilton":2lq4m55x said:
I have blue Sparco ones on my 133. Only on the rear though and they do look smart. Bit of a pain to fit though.

I thought you dropped the car off and came back later, once they were fitted :lol:

TJ said when he fitted them they were a pain. Took him longer than he thought but he didn't charge me anymore. I did have front ones as well but I had them taken off. When I first got the car me and my dad put some Renault ones I got from eBay on but they didn't look very good because they were to small.

Mike_Robo":19prpcfb said:
got any pics of these sparco mudflaps?
singlespeed":19prpcfb said:
Spooky thread revival. I was looking at this thread 20 minutes ago, for the link i had posted and have just ordered a set of 4mm thick rally mudflaps and some brackets for fixing the rear.

I finished fitting the new ones this morning but its been raining since then. I'll probably get some pictures up tomorrow but they are certainly not as subtle as the cosmetic ones on previously :lol: