My cars the best, will even beat ferraris, my balls are huge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kyle_moar.jpg

The lot of you should come back when you have a car made in dieppe by some mug that can't be arsed to bolt a car together

weebob":2xtmim3n said:
MovingShadow":2xtmim3n said:
weebob":2xtmim3n said:
its always the 1.2 owners, blown or not blown...

(flame-suit on)

;)
Don't you have some garage to visit with your 197? :p

It is normally located in a garage yes, being fixed, maybe, but on this off chance its in a bodyshop...

Im not one coming from the 1.2 'willy-wavers' crowd, I can hear a load of Wind but not a RS ;)

Off to my garage i go... (actually am as the courtesy car is buggered, bloody 1.2 clio)

Please leave the Wind out of this!! :D

Getting a bit gusty around here. Or was that the curry I had for lunch.

.... I'll get my coat

Dave. As ever you speak'th the truth and have done it in such a manner that no one has lobbed thier bricks out and caused another S14A'gate.

Extra man points for you sir

*bows to Davey*
We are not worthy :D

*passes Weebob his coat* Lol!

Davey I thank you. An I agree I'm sick of this constant my balls are bigger and my cars faster its a joke.

Somebody said it! Plus this forum is not the only culprit (I think all car forums have an element of it, tbh).

I can acknowledge that my RS isn't the fastest car in the world but I don't actually give a toss. I've wanted a 133 since they came out (before I passed my test, even) and now that I have one, I couldn't care less if it was powered by a toaster.

My 1.2 TURBO is so fast I kept up with a Bentley Continental GT earlier......he was going 5mph and so was I, stuck in traffic on the M25 carpark ;-)

Being as the same themed post will appear sometime soon, and again and again thereafter, I've stickied this :cool: