My cars the best, will even beat ferraris, my balls are huge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old GT 1.2 TURBO was a racecar and was better than all your RS' because it had a TURBO on its 1.2, ran on additives and lightened the lot from the sunroof to the wheel bolts yo, unfortunate I had a real forge dump valve that wasn't as good as one of those £30 fakes of eBay that last forever and are just as good as a real one!

Just thought I'd let Renaultsport know they made the GT better than their Renaultsport version and they clearly know nothing about cars and clearly I have no idea why someone would go to a 1.6n/a from a turbo car because turbo is the best.

qamebeja.jpg

^^^ Even with a heavy duty battery for a jump start, he is still getting ready to give it a push :lol:

Just looked up some spec's on the 133 engine as I know crap all about it. Surprised by how little torque it has, surely the figures I was looking at are wrong because says its only has 4lbs/ft more torque than a GT?? (Don't worry I don't think my GT could come close to an RS, just expected the 133 to be more torquey)

Didge3":2a3eja9x said:
Just looked up some spec's on the 133 engine as I know crap all about it. Surprised by how little torque it has, surely the figures I was looking at are wrong because says its only has 4lbs/ft more torque than a GT?? (Don't worry I don't think my GT could come close to an RS, just expected the 133 to be more torquey)

you dont know what evil you have unleashed by bringing this thread back from the dead

weebob":1aexl7dg said:
Didge3":1aexl7dg said:

you dont know what evil you have unleashed by bringing this thread back from the dead
:twisted:

The GT is turboed, so there's more air (therefore fuel) in the cylinder than the 1.2 capacity would imply. Hence, the peak torque being higher than a 1.2 N/A engine,
However, being as power is dependent on torque and revs, the lower rev limit of the GT and drop off from peak torque means less power.

jra3d":166q8r2w said:
Oh dear god!

Please someone shoot me in the face with a giant spud gun!
Are you sure :shock:

My spud gun has punched a hole in 22mm plywood before. Even a peanut dents a toolbox :mrgreen: 22mm bore pneumatic piston cannon FTW.

singlespeed":1y30h8pr said:
jra3d":1y30h8pr said:
Oh dear god!

My spud gun has punched a hole in 22mm plywood before. Even a peanut dents a toolbox :mrgreen: 22mm bore pneumatic piston cannon FTW.

Sounds fun how about we change this thread as a how to make one?

Where does mine fit in now, it's not exactly NA do I have a chemically aspirated car or something?

jra3d":3vhe9y3z said:
singlespeed":3vhe9y3z said:
jra3d":3vhe9y3z said:
Oh dear god!

My spud gun is purely compressed air- 250psi and a shuttle valve to allow the compressed air from the storage vessel through into the barrel.

Though, thinking about it, combustion based spudguns could be compared to N/A and turbo engines :? ...
A standard combustion cannon is usually two tubes. One for the barrel, connected to another larger tube for the combustion chamber which has a spark generator in it. Ram a spud down the barrel, remove the back of the combustion chamber and give it a good squirt of something flammable (linx deodorant is good), refit the back of the combustion chamber and trigger the spark. Boom...

Now, if you want a bigger boom then you could build a bigger cannon. That's the easy way. The alternative is to build a hybrid canon based on the basic combustion cannon, but built from heavier duty tubes (preferably steel tube). The big difference is there's a plastic disc built in to separate the barrel from the combustion chamber and also a Schrader valve to allow the combustion chamber to be presurised (turbo charged) and also injecting a metered amount of fuel (custom remap). The resulting bang from a perfect mix will give a much higher output than above, rupturing the plastic bursting disk and giving you high speed mashed potato :)

jra3d":3883ikuw said:
singlespeed":3883ikuw said:
jra3d":3883ikuw said:
Oh dear god!

Please can we? Then I could fit one to my car that pops out James Bond style and blasts starchy missiles of death at people >:)