my rs cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bena rs

Reaction score
my car
RED CUP RS Maya
ENGINE: map unit at 7500 rpm limiter moved, BMC panel filter
INSIDE: Kit-changing handbrake Renault Sport, tinted windows
EXTERNAL: 20mm rear spacers, 16mm front
red brake calipers, tires Vredestein Sportrac 3, rear diffuser, wing-specific RS rims 17 "glossy black, matte black front fascia,
headlights dayline blacks
AUDIO: Car radio ALPINE 103-BT
front speakers, rear twitter: Hertz 16.5 mm-13mm
LIGHTS: positions, plate, ceiling light, reverse / Stop, third brake light, arrows, front, rear, side LED - LED strip light luggage - additional white LEDs in the glove box door - blue LED in the dash compartment and stereo speakers - headlights dayline blacks with xenon lamps Xenon 10000k 10000k °-
16m1uvt.jpg

w7hd1h.jpg

1g5g6c.jpg

fooupt.jpg

Really like your LEDs in the area with the fog lights. Looks awesome :)

Thanks to all the strips have led the first change I made, lenticular headlights are available only in this way (blacks, chrome, or as my eyes blacks with chrome) for the rear lights led here InItalia totally there Unfortunately no, then I adapted with light bulbs, my idea was also to find your left headlight (which has the reverse) and replace the lights so as to have symmetrical ...

No one has removed the chrome terminal? fitted with everything how do you get to cut the weld on?

just got back from some spin with my RS, the pirelli snow are "too" their duty to these things .. well always nice

afirgo.jpg

hello I bought on the ebay.it shipped from germany ... but cost 15 € including shipping

already .... no one has changed aesthetic pipe with a double round? or not you have any link where can I find them? thanks a lot