my rs cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
already seen this video ... very nice sound, but I meant only the end chrome appearance ... I mounted it but I would like a double of 70 this is 78 x 71

n1wm52.jpg

singlespeed":pv0g0s5i said:
Eric_G_Cup":pv0g0s5i said:
What are this headlights ???

Dayline SWR11GXB (black)
Dayline SWR11GX (silver)

Google/ebay should find them

thanks, is there the same without LED ?

juste with 2 separated headlight but no LED

Eric_G_Cup":1a6lacvu said:
singlespeed":1a6lacvu said:
Eric_G_Cup":1a6lacvu said:
What are this headlights ???

Dayline SWR11GXB (black)
Dayline SWR11GX (silver)

Google/ebay should find them

thanks, is there the same without LED ?

juste with 2 separated headlight but no LED
I think these are the only after market headlights avaliable. One headlight each for dip/main beam unlike the standard H4 dual filament bulb, then LED for sidelights

the headlights are the only way, lenticular with h1 bulbs with the LED strip to the sides

@@: Eric_G_Cup
thanks, it is very nice but is not everything in the original slot, for what I was looking for a double 70mm

I went on the German Twingo forum the other day and they've all got those lights there mint!! And as for double tipped I've found good one on eBay for £25 just cut your tip off bolt this on

https://bit.ly/VaVpv6

benmc":2kr4lrd4 said:
I went on the German Twingo forum the other day and they've all got those lights there mint!! And as for double tipped I've found good one on eBay for £25 just cut your tip off bolt this on

https://bit.ly/VaVpv6

You can find similar items down your local Halfords for cheaper.

I really despise LED strip add on DRLs. One sure fire way to ruin the front of the car IMO.

Sometimes I like the black wheels on red other times I don't.

with the daytime led's on the sides did you wire them yourself? if so which fuse did you attach them to can you remember?

hello here I am, I put some of my twingo rs update, unfortunately I do not write much at all does not chew the English so I use google translator
direct discharge Ragazzon central terminal + 90 mm (short catback)
25upkp3.jpg

mounting water temperature sensor (off-white LED lights --- lights lit LED-orange)
34reg02.jpg

drl led lights, low beam Xenon 10,000 K, 10,000 K xenon headlights, fog lights Xenon 10,000 K, position lights and LED arrows
5n9061.jpg

2r5rfhi.jpg

various stickers, blackout taillights
2moxx1f.jpg

with seperate hid burners for dip and main beam, do you have problems with it going dark, when switching hi/low/hi untill the HID warms up?

no no problem switching to high beams are a powerful flach then warm, then all occurrences are fine if you leave warm light per day