My Twingo progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poweller23

Reaction score
Had my twingo for almost a year now so thought it was time I started a progress page. Haven't done that much to it yet. I done a few little bits to it so here goes. Started off by putting a k-tec exhaust system on it. Replaced the standard air filter with a green Cotten one. Added a few stickers to it and also had the wheels refurb . Also add a towing eye to the front.
e7a4aqeb.jpg
tusa6eba.jpg

Yeah I love them I need to get the passenger side re done as it got marked in a car park not long after I had it :-( only problem is have trouble getting someone to match it up

I need to get my strips redone the paint is comin off my bonnet so need to replace the decals

Can't beat wind deflectors, nice subtle mod that improves the looks

Yh I am modding it slowly planing on keeping it for a long time , so there's no rush wanna lower it next but don't wanna ruin the handling by doing so

poweller23":3shgtgik said:
Yh I am modding it slowly planing on keeping it for a long time , so there's no rush wanna lower it next but don't wanna ruin the handling by doing so
Slow and steady is the way, keeps costs down that way.

looking good matey!!

As said above, wind deflectors make a good sutle change! but not so good when dirt and grit gets between the glass and the plastic!

it hurts my ears every morning!! lol im constantly wiping the glass with a rag to stop it happening.