My Twingo progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poweller23":guimrzcf said:
Getting there slowly ,wanna do the whole of the window just to be slightly different :)

I believe matt (stickero) managed to get the whole back window covered before putting the car up for sale.
Now you've said that we all expect the window to be covered by French car show! Haha

Badge covers look nice in that colour :)

Well been awhile since I have updated my progress, I now have fitted led fog light bulbs to match my hid's. Have now got silvatec indicator bulbs fitted to , and finally got the k-tec down pipe fitted on as well it sounds so much better :) .and I think I have finally filled up my back window
null_zpseca7975c.jpg
null_zpsc6f334d0.jpg
null_zpsf4414ee2.jpg

How's the exhaust? Is it not too loud? I can't decide between the older style which you have (just the one silencer) or the new style one with two silencers. Manifold won't be an option anytime soon

The exhaust is not to bad at all it's only if you boot it its loud. If ur going to FCS I take u out in it and you can hear it for yourself then.

Cheers for the offer mate, I could have come but was meant to work next weekend but I've had to work this weekend instead!

I hardly do motorway miles so noise shouldn't be too much of a problem. Does the twin tip sit nicely in the bumper?

Your knob looks abit floppy there :lol:

That's virtually the same as the dini one apart from it says Gordini instead of Renaultsport, they feel a lot better than the boring standard on.

Oh it can get cold in the winter so you'll need to buy an innocent smoothie for a little hat for it ;)

Oh it can get cold in the winter so you'll need to buy an innocent smoothie for a little hat for it ;)[/quote]

That's a great idea I would never thought of that :)

32mm I think be can't really remember I can check at work tomorrow and let you know though , there's a few on here that have been done