Names to faces

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if there's more than one my head melts... Living with a mates who's as Irish as you can get helps you understand virtually every accent...

133_Ads":2kjz3f7v said:
Yeah if there's more than one my head melts... Living with a mates who's as Irish as you can get helps you understand virtually every accent...
haha my mum's side of the family are from Belfast :) love the Irish accent!

133_Ads":10h6skg2 said:
So your an Irish Scot?! Oo hah ;)
Well I'm a weird mix lol - my gran is scottish and my grandad is maltese (dads side) and my other gran is irish and my grandad is scottish (mums side) :p on the plus side I take a very good tan when on holiday haha!

Your just an international mix then! :p I'm Welsh through out! Not even a hint of a welsh accent though!

most of mine all involve stupid shit lol
35904_2834284116652_687754467_n.jpg

I might as well join in!!!

0023_zps4cf21cbd.jpg

Thats me on the right and the main reason im never allowed to spend money on the twingo on the left!!

Mike you accidentally spend money on it remember... next is stone flicked up off wheel and split the intercooler ;) FMIC is a cheaper replacment, or boost pipes split, ASH hoses needed to stop it happening again ;)

133_Ads":3a0nnj11 said:
Mike you accidentally spend money on it remember... next is stone flicked up off wheel and split the intercooler ;) FMIC is a cheaper replacment, or boost pipes split, ASH hoses needed to stop it happening again ;)

haha you know it to well!! springs will be next on the list!! i better watch the big pot hole on the way to work! lol

"i know i only need one but its a good deal babe, just think £35 for just one or i can get all 4 done in one go for £90!! it would be silly not too!"

im already practicing!! haha

133_Ads":nqgaxug3 said:
Easy... Cut down on the cost of pram etc ;)

£900 for the pram!!! I was so close to tears when I paid it!! Could of bought so much stuff for the car! Lol we just bought the new house as well so money is tight at the mo. new house is only 5mins from yours!

Oh my, i think i would have to sit down for a little while if i had to spend £900 on a pram!

Sweet!

also... (Sorry about the HUGEEE picture....)

156296_10152034343926677_1683683620_n.jpg

Haha I nearly fell over when I got the bill! Think so far we spend about 2k, who said kids where cheap! In fact this month we spent 152k if you include the house! Haha just thinking about the cars I could have bought with that makes me sick!! But when this little bit comes along il make sure he is a Renault fan!! Lol

Hmm...just been looking through, I definitely need some new pictures of myself lol they're all so so old haha