Names to faces

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little :p, step dad had just got back from northwest 200 and had left his jacket at mine so I nicked it! :)

Hmm where would that have been? :S

I'm a little in love with a female Scottish accent ;)

Just had to renew my passport.. Most recent picture of me!
D2CD713F-419B-4892-8302-100466D9B87D-9769-00000E1A97DD77B7.jpg

Soo serious -.-

133_Ads":34lj07ly said:

I don't know I just feel like I've seen your face before ... and my accent has been described as quite harsh, get called a 'Chookter' all the time :( probably not a nice Scottish accent unfortunately!

Met my new tutor for the next 3 years.. He has suchh a strong scottish accent, i seriously think i might be wasting the governments money wasting my time trying to figure out what hes saying!

BlackTwingo-i":q7c0yciz said:
Met my new tutor for the next 3 years.. He has suchh a strong scottish accent, i seriously think i might be wasting the governments money wasting my time trying to figure out what hes saying!
find out where he's from and I'll tell you if that's a strong scottish accent lol!

Kelly_GT":1n6h73cc said:
133_Ads":1n6h73cc said:

I don't know I just feel like I've seen your face before ... and my accent has been described as quite harsh, get called a 'Chookter' all the time :( probably not a nice Scottish accent unfortunately!

Fair enough :) ill be the judge of that ;) what's a 'Chookter'? :S

133_Ads":21prbg6x said:
Kelly_GT":21prbg6x said:
133_Ads":21prbg6x said:

Spelled the word wrong its actually Teuchter lol and it means 'Someone living in the North of Scotland, or in the middle of nowhere.'

Kelly_GT":jzux60zy said:
133_Ads":jzux60zy said:
Kelly_GT":jzux60zy said:
133_Ads":jzux60zy said:

Spelled the word wrong its actually Teuchter lol and it means 'Someone living in the North of Scotland, or in the middle of nowhere.'

Ahh ok! Doesn't mean your accents harsh!

Im telling you noww, that my tutor is much more dificult to understand, plus he speaks slower aswell!?

I dont think your accent would be to bad :)

Haha i know! He speaks really casually, its really strange, hes an artist, teacher and a bricky, what a combo! Very smart man.. Very difficult to understand man!

I have no problem with that accent at all! That was easier to understand than others!

133_Ads":dur8y7ll said:
I have no problem with that accent at all! That was easier to understand than others!
You say that now until you hear a crowd of us having a chat and you suddenly can't understand a word we're saying haha!