New Gordini model joins Twingo range

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh they have one in our showroom they knew nothing about it except it will be on sale for about 11-£12.000 rip of I I say but it does look smart wheel look nice on it but not as good a the sport ones it has all the gadgets on it aswell

Ollie133cup":2x3umulc said:
Not bad rather have the RS

And you know what, I think that will be the sentiments of most people that see one.

Can picture people going into the showroom and going 'Oooh but I could get a 133 Cup for not much more'. You'd be silly not too really.

Alex_225":1wd1cru8 said:
Ollie133cup":1wd1cru8 said:
Not bad rather have the RS

And you know what, I think that will be the sentiments of most people that see one.

Can picture people going into the showroom and going 'Oooh but I could get a 133 Cup for not much more'. You'd be silly not too really.

I really think Gordini's should be kept for the top of range cars like Twingo 133 Gordini and Clio 200 Gordini. as imo it ruins what gordini means ... :(

Amédée Gordini will be spinning in his grave. :!: :!: :!:

The WHOLE point of Gordinis is that should be highly tuned versions of the car on which they are based.

Even a Gordini 133 misses the point, as there is no improvement on performance; the badge is only being used as a trim level. Therefore a Gordini 100 is an absolute travesty.

Fiat have at least realised the value of a premium brand with Abarth - there is a significant performance gap between the top Fiat 500 and the 500 Abarth, and Renault should be marketing Gordini in a similar way. :idea: