New paint ideas

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell thought it was supposed to be a cheap option ! I think I'll stick with the black and orange idea :)

Have a look at TheDon's progress thread. I'll pop a link up in a sec. Not near a computer ATM

Didnt a girl do a black and orange one that looked shite? There was way to much orange. Was on ebay not so long back

I meant all black with like Orange calipers and just little added bits like that! :p
I think there is a guy on here Davey with orange fog surrounds etc. I also think he had the wheels done too!

XNicolalaX":24vxiux9 said:
I meant all black with like Orange calipers and just little added bits like that! :p
I think there is a guy on here Davey with orange fog surrounds etc. I also think he had the wheels done too!

Yeah that's what I want to do :) mostly black, bar a few details which will be in orange like the calipers and badges

After much discussion with my "design team" :lol: I've decided against the orange and black purely because I'd be pretty much straight up copying The_don's car so I'm going to go for a white and black theme hoping to get it all done next month before FCS :)

EDIT: This is the original pic just to show contrast :D

Untitled by Parko133, on Flickr

This is the concept for it initially I'll just get the cup wheels done white

whiteboy by Parko133, on Flickr

BUT THEN
when I have enough money imma get me some compomotive fifteen52 tarmacs and smash them and and it should look a little like THIS!

whiteboycompos by Parko133, on Flickr

Still my fave twingo to date..

B5372D23-2334-4879-A1A2-38F26C81C3A9-4305-000001BAE36DE18F_zpsac28abed.jpg

Fifthteen52s won't fit, I already looked into a set of them in white, they're too wide and will scrub stupidly :(.

They can do custom stud patterns to order but not widths.

They do anywhere from et0 to et50 if you get them ordered specially, so with the right offset and spacers they would fit surely?

they're 17x8" which is pretty damn wide but i don't really know if it'll work or how to figure out if they will haha

(sorry if this is going off topic a bit)

maggi112":2lum4eh5 said:
What width are they?

I remember the mirage, is that the one that burnt out?

I want the comps even more now :(

Yeahh, such a shame!

'Electrical failure' in the middle of the night? Hmm!