OFFICIAL 2015 FCS - Discussion

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickets will start to arrive 4 - 6 weeks prior to the show - You will have two booklets with your ticket packs this year. (A) programme (B) event pack with showground - club window pass & parade lap pass (for Sunday). Please read them as they will answer 99.9% questions and not all clubs on map yet - they will be allocated in May. www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

We've got an awesome spot once again, better get booking your tickets to make this one hell of a stand.
3f2b048e201f95598ee6118cc3f1427c.jpg

How do I get the stand ticket 1 car 2 people for the Saturday?

Not got your tickets or track time for French Car Show 2015 yet? Don't worry there is still time...join us in Celebrating 15 years of the French Car Show this year on the 6 - 7 June at Castle Combe! Don't forget to secure tickets for this years event and getting FREE Simulators, FREE Passenger Rides, FREE Photography and Go Pro Parade Laps(Sunday only), FREE Dodgems, FREE Waltzers, FREE Rotor White Knuckle. Not forgetting traders such as Scorpion, Bilstein, Adrian Flux, Frost Care, Juicy Details, Etuners, Club stands, Themed Paddocks, Evening entertainment, beer tents, Rolling Road and much much more... Tickets start from £20 to buy yours today just visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store

suzannefcs":2o4ia4ff said:
Not got your tickets or track time for French Car Show 2015 yet? Don't worry there is still time...join us in Celebrating 15 years of the French Car Show this year on the 6 - 7 June at Castle Combe! Don't forget to secure tickets for this years event and getting FREE Simulators, FREE Passenger Rides, FREE Photography and Go Pro Parade Laps(Sunday only), FREE Dodgems, FREE Waltzers, FREE Rotor White Knuckle. Not forgetting traders such as Scorpion, Bilstein, Adrian Flux, Frost Care, Juicy Details, Etuners, Club stands, Themed Paddocks, Evening entertainment, beer tents, Rolling Road and much much more... Tickets start from £20 to buy yours today just visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store
When is the final deadline for tickets?

Thinking about getting tickets for just the Saturday
If I were to go on the club stand, what time would I need to get there in the morning? It's a long drive from leeds :lol:

Earlier the better really but its either 9 or 10 oclock deadline like jra3d said. Fair few of us will be there earlier due to staying in a local hotel so less of a drive on the day. The earlier you get there the better for us really because of organising how everyone is going to park.

Okay thanks!
I was planning on setting off around 5, it's a 3.5/4 hour drive according to the sat nav, so I'd be there around 9 ish
Would that be okay do you think?

Yeah that'll be alright, will add you to the attendance list. That way when we're parking everyone we can remember to leave room for you

Sullii where you driving from? Il probably be leaving b'ham about 5, that's what I did last year then quick detail when I get there

Chicken":3aq0rbvv said:
Yeah that'll be alright, will add you to the attendance list. That way when we're parking everyone we can remember to leave room for you

Okay thanks! :D

currieravfc":3aq0rbvv said:
Sullii where you driving from? Il probably be leaving b'ham about 5, that's what I did last year then quick detail when I get there

From leeds, no way can i get to b'ham for 5 :lol:
Completely forgot about cleaning when i get there!
Was going to give it a wash etc the day before, but what are you guys taking for a quick clean on the day?