Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jra3d":21xfwoh1 said:
Still love how your car looks mate it looks awesome slammed

MovingShadow":21xfwoh1 said:
I'd bet you like it hard all the time :lol:

Another Gareth in training....!

end of the world

ollie, its looking good, so whens the snow plow back on the road?

:) The kit is finally completed now with the extended adjusters fitted.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Thanks alot Kev for sending out the new adjusters so quickly. :)

Hmm I'm gonna be honest and say I don't like them, and don't think they suit the car at all. Makes it look odd as the arches are so fat IMO

I thought you had ITBs on the way, but with ditch finders/stretch like that how will it cope?

Having to have the barn door entrance flattened slightly so i can get the car out with the Zenders on lol.

also so you guys can see the 165 tyres on =D
IMG_19921.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

they need refurbing but waiting on a few other bits before i send them away, also i have the caps for ther front but awaiting correct wheel bolts before anyone says. :p

Side view.

IMG_2023.jpg

Still needs the center caps fitting and also the turbo 2 discs.

They need cleaning up remember so dont just make opinions till its the finished article. ;)

I agree with maggi112 :/

The alloys would have to be bigger to fill the arches if your keeping your car slammed

I'm sitting on the fence. I don't like them, but I don't dislike them either :?

Have you had it out for a play yet?

N0ddie":1y28wrq7 said:
I'll be honest. Good car now ruined.

Why post that altogether? Please go out and see daylight :)

TBH, Yeah it doesnt look perfect ATM, but with the Turbo 2 Discs and a good refurb, they will look amazing.

Jamie5414":1wbi1bld said:
N0ddie":1wbi1bld said:
I'll be honest. Good car now ruined.

Why post that altogether? Please go out and see daylight :)

TBH, Yeah it doesnt look perfect ATM, but with the Turbo 2 Discs and a good refurb, they will look amazing.

Eh? I can say what I want tbh. Car looked awesome before (Maybe a little low for my liking) but now with those wheels its ruined. Those wheels are obviously for the Euro look. A car with a sporty body kit will never pull off the Euro look so like I said before.

Good car now ruined.

I like the wheels. I'm surprised that the pictures have now been taken down. Do you really worry that much about what others think?

I saw the pics on your FB Ollie.

IMHO, wheels look awesome - SIDE NOTE: Needs more rubber to fill the arches tbh.

I LOVE the fact that you're doing something different (with a Twingo but still a Flush/Euro bandwagon jumper :lol:) and pulling it off, but it is a wee bit of a miss match - Polished 15" Euro Wheels, Tiny Profile Stretched Rubber, Soon to be ITBs...it's a bit busy with "Stance" (F*CKING HATE THAT WORD!) and Performance.

F*ck the haters man :) Go for it :D

Agreed this sort of look is usually for 20 year old fit attention seeking girls or 1.0 twingos putting this style on an rs twingo is like going rat look with a maserati.

Just my opinion though i could be wrong though rumour has it i havent been wrong since 1984

twing0joe":2nl3vwnf said:
Agreed this sort of look is usually for 20 year old fit attention seeking girls or 1.0 twingos putting this style on an rs twingo is like going rat look with a maserati.

Just my opinion though i could be wrong though rumour has it i havent been wrong since 1984
Rumour has it that anyone who says they have never been wrong are lying :lol: