Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ollie posted a few pics of the polished 15" turbo alloys, fitted with the stretched tyres on the car.

As you have read, they aren't to everybodys taste which was occasionaly put rather bluntly and they have been taken down :( Which IMO is a shame as theres far to many standard cars about and only a few people who dare to do something different because THEY like it.

singlespeed":1ka6np16 said:
Ollie posted a few pics of the polished 15" turbo alloys, fitted with the stretched tyres on the car.

As you have read, they aren't to everybodys taste which was occasionaly put rather bluntly and they have been taken down :( Which IMO is a shame as theres far to many standard cars about and only a few people who dare to do something different because THEY like it.

Its the bluntness thats the problem. If asked for an opinion Ill give one, constructively, there are ways of saying that something isnt for you. In the same vain people shouldn't take things to heart, if they like it then whats it matter what others think. Stick by your guns Ollie!

Anyway, fully with you wishing more people did something curve-ball, may not be something id do but I still love looking at stuff like that, certainly can fuel some ideas.

weebob":3139wsap said:
singlespeed":3139wsap said:

Its the bluntness thats the problem. If asked for an opinion Ill give one, constructively, there are ways of saying that something isnt for you. In the same vain people shouldn't take things to heart, if they like it then whats it matter what others think. Stick by your guns Ollie!

Anyway, fully with you wishing more people did something curve-ball, may not be something id do but I still love looking at stuff like that, certainly can fuel some ideas.

Lol. Seems like a toys outta the pram thing to go and do though, delete the pics.

I understand why Ollie133cup took his photos down.

I reckon that if the alloys were maybe 17" it would look better as it would fill the arches up.

Dubz":2b14esw6 said:
I understand why Ollie133cup took his photos down.

I reckon that if the alloys were maybe 17" it would look better as it would fill the arches up.

For me it aint the size thats the problem (Singlespeed has 15" 2118s and it looks awesome). Its Euroing a car that shouldnt be Euro'd imo.

39918_459489881062_699266062_6824461_1616940_n.jpg

Twingo's look alright euro'd

maggi112":1upp7ffi said:
:lol: it's quite clearly photoshopped. Looks alright properly eurod up actually

Shows how much I pay attention, didn't even notice that the door was photoshopped smooth into the rest of the body work, I like the smoothness though

On my phone it also looks like there's positive camber on the rear wheel and the door is welded shut. Perhaps you get in through the windows? :lol:

Get some pics up of the finished wheels ollie!

I really like them because I can see the potential. All you need is some spacers to get rid of the tuck and it'll look mint!

ECG1000":2m80zcq2 said:
I really like them because I can see the potential. All you need is some spacers to get rid of the tuck and it'll look mint!

There is no tuck they are flush with the arch the alloys are. Im having a custom rear spring made to drop it another 20-30mm and also dropping the front. As i said it isnt finished yet im awaiting bits to finish off,

As for a mash up of power and looks .The idea of the 15''s was for shows and a mag feature once the ITB's are on. And the 17''s are there for Trackdays etc just because i stick them on doesnt mean its the end of the world and i cant revert back as and when i feel the need to.

Pics will be back up later. :roll:

On Sunday decided to Low it 15mm at the front, cant go any lower untill i chop the front flaps on the under tray off as it scrapes along the road like you see in the pics so is undriveable atm.

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

:)

The rears i aint bothered putting the tyres on as they are going to get refurbed anyway so it just gives me an idea of what the 165's drive like.

I was expecting something terrible when I saw the comments here but it looks nice and 'clean'. I prefer clean look instead of hanging huge amounts of polyester on your car and making your car look like a Japanese power ranger.

Curious how it looks with the back wheels on as well.

Looks pretty cool actually, especially after reading the comments earlier...

However, when I see how I´ve lowered mine and how it scratches often, I´m just amazed your front bumper is still on your car and not lost somewhere in a pot hole in the countryside :D
Nice clean looking car mate.