Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a roof rack and some stance stickers :D

stance_works_subaru_wagon_by_stancehurts-d3akshz.png

After this work trip i need a holiday lol, yeh ill be taking it down and maybe a couple weeks off and get the throttles done.

Wouldnt of been my car as its tucked away in my barn. Haha

Slightly harder then the cup setup . Liveable through everyday use tho.

As ive said before they are great coilovers for the amount you spend and what you get with the kit.

You deserve a trophy for making development of aftermarket parts for the Twingo possible! :cool:

By the way, have you had your car ready on the coils with all four Zenders on? I'm curious at how it will look. :)

I only put the two on the front as I wanted to see if there where any issues with scrubbing etc it was too much effort getting the tyres's on then exploding them onto the rim, As they all needed diamond cutting. Not the best picture but page 11 halfway down you can see a side view. Once there back from getting diamond cut , tyres on etc ill get some pictures up.

But currently in the process of getting my first house so really busy :cry: But as always Twingo comes first ha.

Throttles have got put back slightly due to the overall cost , which im trying to negotiate down by possibly doing away with the Drive by Wire and going down the traditional throttle cable route.

Don't worry about it :p My brothers in the same place but still manages to buy and fit a new sports manifold, sports cat and cat back exhaust on his MR2... (Sounds godly)

good luck with trying to lower the cost of the throttle bodies :)

the_notorious_C_A_T":3dsh46y1 said:
Are you going down and leaving the car or having a little holiday while down there?

Was speaking with an associate and he saw my car and said there was a white one at his work so I assumed that it was yourself lol.

Do you know Alan then? from NOV Asep Elmar?

Random i know was just searching through the thread for something and just clicked. :lol: