Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm curious because I don't understand.

The twingo has 1 real stand out point. It's handling. Now I can appreciate the effort, and the time and the money. But I can't feel you've changed that one thing. And the rest just looks odd to me. Like it wouldnt look any different on a normal twingo that didn't have that starting point. Plus I just can't see how the wheels go with the huge arches.

But maybe I just missed the point

It's not meant to cause offence, it's a question as I thought maybe you liked the style else where but circumstance meant you had a twingo and you applied it there. Or there's something else going on.

But the ideas seem conflicting to me and I wanted to understand. Take offence if you want to but it's genuine interest as to why.

Whats there to be conflicting? I need the car as low as possible and coilovers are the perfect way to achieve this.

Im not offended by it , just cant inderstand how you can be confused.

In my head I can't seem to make it look like it'll wok but when I look at the pics it does. Like he said its his car he can do what he wants and if he prefers looks to handling then fair does it works. Also I don't think he uses it a great deal but I may be proved wrong

maggi112 back on page 10 or 11":1tq0gjaa said:
Ollie that looks awesome. On the road it looks much better. Might be the extra drop. I also wouldn't wanna drive it, too low and I have speed bumps on my road :p

You know you're gonna have to find your way to some shows this year now right?!

Get the centres on and the rears done and I'm sure it'll look great.
Times change then :roll:

You're right. Times do, and opinions alter. I've come to realise the twingo is flawed in many ways but the handling more than makes up for many. It's not perfect but charming and charismatic. And that's as I've learnt with the car, and realised its much more talented than I.
And that's why I asked the question, which is why it would be changed like that.

If its not driven, then I can begin to understand the compromise to get the look ollie wants isn't an issue.

MovingShadow":1nbaq06m said:
As long as it's not on bags (because bags are for groceries) I don't mind :cool:

There's another, slightly offensive side to that....rhymes with Bags ;)

I do like it :) Very clean looking.

YES, it's another Hellaflush bandwagon jumper, but it's done with something different :)

Slight Teaser..

Alot of work to be done . Like manifold adapter, moving radiotor expansion tank and some rewiring which wont be an issue being an electrician and plenty more... :lol:

IMG_0192.jpg