Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO (and it is a personal opinion) it's like Burberry. It once meant something, but now every man and his dog puts it on his corsa cos it's quicker innit. Hence if I got it for an item like a bonnet or boot or wing it would be painted. I wanna know about these diffusers though. I want one. But probably the frp version

maggi112":20tks2q5 said:
IMO (and it is a personal opinion) it's like Burberry. It once meant something, but now every man and his dog puts it on his corsa cos it's quicker innit. Hence if I got it for an item like a bonnet or boot or wing it would be painted. I wanna know about these diffusers though. I want one. But probably the frp version

What do you want to know? Price?

Well Kev will have FRP and Carbon ones, Once he has sorted out his payment, he'll get pictures and prices up for them! :) could talk to sprayshack to see if they'll do a deal with spraying an FRP or if you want a carbon one up?

Hello Olli,

what tires size do you have now on the Zender turbo?

Is a 8x15 ET 30 a problem?

benmc":2phwspp0 said:
How's this going bud?

Good , trying to get bits sorted when im back at home.

-Reassemble throttle bodies : Back from getting anodized .
-Need someone with Cad to make a drawing of the lower inlet manifold flange plate which goes onto the CH. So then I can get one waterjetted.
-Once the above is done I can get the Manifold welded up to support the Itb's which will be sitting angled towards the bonnet. As per my photos of them test mounted.

Plenty to-do. Just time is an issue atm.

Seeing Neil (Singlespeeds) posts about the Cams is fantastic news though, as they will go very nicely with the throttles.

Martin_Fry":1501ycch said:
Hello Olli,

what tires size do you have now on the Zender turbo?

Is a 8x15 ET 30 a problem?

Hey Martin,

I Have 165/50/15 Bridgestone Potenzas.

Imo Id say yes there would be an issue, with "scrubbing" on locks. I think id be looking for a lower ET tbh , if you can get hold of some to test that would be your best option.

Thanks very much for the offer Neil , should be able to get one of the Engineers at my work to make something up on Cad. I have the Lower inlet off so shouldnt take em too long. They dont do much anyway :lol:

By lower ET i mean possibly going for a alloy (15x8 ET20 > ET 10) . This is my opinion based on what i have tried. But martin would be best getting a set and testing.