Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lil progress happening at the moment. Space is starting to appear. More updates tomorrow , hopefully once new rad is fitted.

OntZwIBl.jpg

lGNyHq8l.jpg

Love the look of this car Ollie. Big fan of the alloys and stretch tyre look (although I wouldn't have it on mine personally)

Really looking forward to seeing how the TBs unfold in assembly, performance and price because that's one thing I'm extremely interested in doing myself at some point. Have you got any further plans after the TBs?

I'm guessing you get no tyre rub being that low on 165s? Mine is a bit higher on the front on 205/45/16 and they rub on full lock :(

did you put some kind of cap on your front spring bolt ?

do you have any detail of this bolt ? ^^

good luck for the radiator

édit : sorry i just found detail some page before ^^

Non-throttle body updates coming in the next few weeks , ready to get on the road for summer.

first of which , i sent my brake lines off too Hel , for them to make up Braided lines for the Twingo.
28Z4ancl.jpg

b6mUWmSl.jpg

They will be retailing at around £70-80.
https://www.helperformance.com/

More goodies to come.

Pretty much everything arrived yesterday , only thing im waiting for is my calipers to be returned.

Speedline 2118's in white. with Yoko AD08r's fitted
3PikKTEl.jpg

1wxwfSIl.jpg

NqMc6HPl.jpg

A little sneak peak outside of the garage now !
iZwiY7il.jpg

Stud conversion kit.
RwV1wbml.jpg

D1 spec wheel nuts in black.
1WIeYnyl.jpg

Pipercross filter , just temporary till i have time to sort the throttles out.
eYBTOFkl.jpg

New Drycell battery - Odyssey PC680 with Battery holder (might not use the holder yet though) and also megafuse holder & fuse.
QXCJ3hzl.jpg

xiqFX0nl.jpg

wzihNeDl.jpg

a94Vbi5l.jpg

Brembo High Carbon Front and Rear Discs, to accompany them some Ferodo DS2500's
bdicewYl.jpg

Tax disc holder
JAfgGNjl.jpg

Off next week so hopefully everything will get fitted, its all booked in for wheel alignment, corner balancing and its first MOT on 2nd April :D

Ah, tax disc holder....bought one of those posh ones and then a week later found out DLVA were phasing out the tax disc in October 2014. DOH!

I might have to use it as a drinks coaster instead.

that stud conversion kit is it irreversible , cause i wanted one myself but i was always doubting myself is it permanent or ...

GhostZ":260fpuj0 said:
that stud conversion kit is it irreversible , cause i wanted one myself but i was always doubting myself is it permanent or ...
then go for one of those hubcentric conversions with the studs dude

No , you can remove them. They are loctited in, but no you can go back to bolts.

Just a quick tap out, to remove remaining loctite.

oscar":26a7tzf3 said:
GhostZ":26a7tzf3 said:
then go for one of those hubcentric conversions with the studs dude

well if i would go for hubcentric conversions i need to go atleast 25 mm wider for that "spacer" to fit, then my wheels will come out of my arches .....

Ollie133cup":26a7tzf3 said:
No , you can remove them. They are loctited in, but no you can go back to bolts.

Just a quick tap out, to remove remaining loctite.

thanks for letting me know ;)

amazing wheel
what is the ET ? where did you buy them? wich price ^^
édit : i found some with ET43 ... myabe i will take the same (i'm hesitating)

is the Stud conversion kit worth it? make more easy the wheel change?

Decided to freshen up the front and rear calipers, really surprised how shit they looked considering i don't drive the damn thing.....

Wv9TUaql.jpg

0TgkynVl.jpg

g6iQPV2l.jpg

Oh, shiney bits. Were they given a full stripdown, with new seals? Or, just some carefull stripping before being sprayed?