Oxford Services OX33 1LJ Meet - January 30th at midday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back about 10 - 15 mins ago.

Was a great meet and good to put more names to faces :)

Great to meet u all, will def come to another one! Tested the HIDs on the way back, lovely! Many thanks to Josh & the GT lad (sorry I don't know your name) for doing the fitting. Some top pics in the other thread too!

Kiz was good to put a face to a name :)

And Hids FTW matt was behind me all the way home and it looked sweet :)

kizzye":1hz6w6as said:
Great to meet u all, will def come to another one! Tested the HIDs on the way back, lovely! Many thanks to Josh & the GT lad (sorry I don't know your name) for doing the fitting. Some top pics in the other thread too!

"GT lad!!" niiiccceeeee i've been called worse! its Jordan Btw.

ive only just got home, stopped at the pub for a mixed grill on the way back, great meet, some great photos aswell. ood to put faces to names.

Daveyb133":2xreol12 said:
ive only just got home, stopped at the pub for a mixed grill on the way back, great meet, some great photos aswell. ood to put faces to names.
Me, Matt and Elly stop in the services and had a burger king :)

Twingogeekeo":22vwa97s said:
Daveyb133":22vwa97s said:
we stoped and had kfc lol

matbry01":10n5hvua said:
Twingogeekeo":10n5hvua said:
Daveyb133":10n5hvua said:
we stoped and had kfc lol

Got home for some beans on toast :lol:

I went straight to the petrol station when I got back, lol. And yeah, a real, operating one where the prices were far more expensive than they were on those readouts at Heyford, haha! :p

hattonperformance":11l03z5q said:
if only they where still that cheap sam!! your freeway must be good on petrol though? and you where storming past the 133s on the m40!!
Haha I wondered what the hell was happening when I (and everyone else) got overtaken :p

Matt":3aiz3qj2 said:
hattonperformance":3aiz3qj2 said:
if only they where still that cheap sam!! your freeway must be good on petrol though? and you where storming past the 133s on the m40!!
Haha I wondered what the hell was happening when I (and everyone else) got overtaken :p

Well I got left at the back when we left the services and then a bloody Skoda dordled along the inside lane and refused to let me on the motorway, so I was quite far back, so I thought I'd work my way to the front haha. :p

But yeah it is good on the fuel, it just hadn't been filled up for a few weeks so I needed to refill anyway.

Guys,

I'm soooo gutted I missed today! It looks awesome! Valid reason tho... Went out last night and had my drink spiked! Got my breathalyzer out at 11am this morning and was blowing 3 times over the legal limit even tho I got in at 4am!

GUTTTEEEDDDDDD. Looks awesome tho! Good work! :)

David was trying to get hold of you but you didn't answer your phone, lol. Shame you missed it though. Ah well there's always a next time :)