Oxford Services OX33 1LJ Meet - January 30th at midday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just watch you fit them as when done mine was stood in a foot off snow so won't feel right to help

Im thinking meet at 12 midday as said but leave for the airbase at 1pm so it give everyone time just incase they get lost or what not. Also if you need my number please pm me

hattonperformance":1jt4syuf said:
Guys just a refresh

12pm meet at Oxford services

12.30 leave ox services for air base

1pm roughly arrive at airbase

Although we won't actually be going on the airbase, lol.. just in the disused fuel station nearby. A friend has decided to come to do some photography as well. Told him I was going and he asked if he could come along and do some photos so I said "why not" lol.

Will be bringing the DSLR + flashes (just in case). I'm sure Karl will do the same (though he just pretends he knows how to use it ;)).

Matt":2ag3ojgj said:
Will be bringing the DSLR + flashes (just in case). I'm sure Karl will do the same (though he just pretends he knows how to use it ;)).

DSLR on auto cant go wrong :D plus ill bring the compact camera too lol

Matt":2ikz0l5h said:

For that im not going to bother !!!!!!!!!

Twingogeekeo":3mjcj2nk said:
Matt":3mjcj2nk said:

For that im not going to bother !!!!!!!!!
Sowwy :(

Please bother because your camera is better! Lol

Whoa! People are leaving already and I've only just got outta bed!

I'm about to leave shortly meeting Matt at the local burger king lol then off to get jordy :)

Sam":1qj9xdua said:
Whoa! People are leaving already and I've only just got outta bed!
That's cus were only down the road so easy for us btw Sam me and jay meeting at tesco at 11:45 I u wana convoy lol