Oxford Services OX33 1LJ Meet - January 30th at midday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here. Where the ..... Are the rest of u lol. Yh I'm a bit early

was sweet hu did i follow to the motorway? did you push your car hard at the roundabouts?

Got home about half 4. Nice meeting everyone, will get the pics I took soon.

Good to meet y'all, next time i'll bring the GT up and smoke ya, lol Easter time would be purrrrrfect. get those pics up!! should be some good ones from the back of mattbry's car :p some good motion shots.

matbry01":1if0uxpn said:
Friedchicken91":1if0uxpn said:
was sweet hu did i follow to the motorway? did you push your car hard at the roundabouts?

Was me lol nahh I wasn't ;)

Lol good because if you was dam that poor handling, lol could tell the difference trying to follow though, you got cup chassis?

Friedchicken91":2w6ykmhk said:
matbry01":2w6ykmhk said:
Friedchicken91":2w6ykmhk said:

Lol good because if you was dam that poor handling, lol could tell the difference trying to follow though, you got cup chassis?

yeah but we were 3 up, and i was getting tossed about in the back like a rag doll, forgot how high up you are in the back of a twingle.

Friedchicken91":1613hd51 said:
matbry01":1613hd51 said:
Friedchicken91":1613hd51 said:

I have indeed :)

No prob, might be worth removing the two posts with the wrong link, to stop people getting confused!