Oxford Services OX33 1LJ Meet - January 30th at midday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matbry01":3mowab2s said:
Twingogeekeo":3mowab2s said:
matbry01":3mowab2s said:
chase and status new album anyone ;) let me know what format u want it in either mp3 or data the twingo plays both :p

If you can make it so i can load it onto my laptop to put on my ipod ill have a copy :lol:

mp3 then will work in ur car as well. :D

u get a free cd case with a choice of blue or the standerd ones :lol:

matbry01":3s8nzksb said:
Twingogeekeo":3s8nzksb said:
chase and status new album anyone ;) let me know what format u want it in either mp3 or data the twingo plays both :p

If you can make it so i can load it onto my laptop to put on my ipod ill have a copy :lol:

Either mate :lol:

Twingogeekeo":3a1344sv said:
matbry01":3a1344sv said:
Twingogeekeo":3a1344sv said:

Either mate :lol:

nice blue one then to match ur car :cool: writeing on it may look like a 2 yr old wrote on the cd as i cant write on cd's there to slippery ! :lol:

the album is very good ! well saves paying 7quid some odd on itunes ;) lol and it aint out yet over hear :lol:

matbry01":2wq3pbei said:
the album is very good ! well saves paying 7quid some odd on itunes ;) lol and it aint out yet over hear :lol:

Can i have one please mate???

Just cleaned my car and its all clean and ready. If i new a dirty car comp was going i woulda left it the state it was in looked like a rally car lol

ok ok

i will come along :p

see you there gay boys :p (<3 you all really)

doesnt look like i1m going to make tomorrow, still up to my eye balls with work that needs to be completed by monday, bad times. hope you guys have amazing meet :)

Right i'm off out tonight, so last time I'll post on here!

See you guys tomorrow, gunna be one hec of a meet! :)

Okey hokey, for some reason i thought it was 12:30. Got your Car filled up with parts then? for me remember:

- Fog light LED's
- Set of 6 LED Bulbs (sidelights etc)
- Hatton Stickers :p

Don't see why I can't do it myself but I'm lazy enough to let someone else do it so yeah :)

But I think Josh should fit them for me because he owes me :p