Oxford Services OX33 1LJ Meet - January 30th at midday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont u have a cleaner type bloke where u work that washes all the cars at the forecourt, put a for sale sign in yours ;)

They work up at the other branch. We are a minute site so we dont have cleaners

But id rather not im a bit anul about how my car is washed :lol:

Matt":2is86t80 said:
Gonna clean mine today. Suckers :p

Il pop mine round and pick it up tomorrow ?

Also me and Matt will be leaving Guildford at 10.45 if anyone would like to join us from down south.

Matt":2cs8u7iy said:
Lol ok mate but you're working so how you gonna do that?!

Ill bring it round once i have finished at 12.30 as i then need to go to rachels sister birthday get together thing ill have it with you by 1 - 1.30 is that ok ?

I had to clean mine yesterday as i came down to Oxford lastnight!

Here's the little beaut parked up and sat waiting for Sunday! :D

Photo0063.jpg

i wouldnt fancy paying some pikey a 5er to do it though, makes me cringe thinking about what they are donig to my paint

looks nice that mate,

i think im going to challenge al for the dirtiest twingo, wont get chance to do it, working all day and its a 2hr 15min drive for me tomorrow

chase and status new album anyone ;) let me know what format u want it in either mp3 or data the twingo plays both :p

matbry01":31ebvi06 said:
chase and status new album anyone ;) let me know what format u want it in either mp3 or data the twingo plays both :p

If you can make it so i can load it onto my laptop to put on my ipod ill have a copy :lol:

Twingogeekeo":1dth54mw said:
matbry01":1dth54mw said:

If you can make it so i can load it onto my laptop to put on my ipod ill have a copy :lol:

mp3 then will work in ur car as well. :D

matbry01":2cwbyax7 said:
Twingogeekeo":2cwbyax7 said:
matbry01":2cwbyax7 said:

mp3 then will work in ur car as well. :D

Only use my ipod though :lol:

in ur car u use it througth the bluetooth kit or u got a ipod connection in it as well ?

matbry01":2b8elxlu said:
in ur car u use it througth the bluetooth kit or u got a ipod connection in it as well ?

Ipod connector :) cant remember the last time i used a CD :oops:

haha ! fair enougth i use everything lol got the ipod kit init for the use of the lead, the cd and the bluetooth kit :lol: