Painting/wrapping the exterior..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelly_GT":niy6ddsm said:
Araf":niy6ddsm said:
Archieee":niy6ddsm said:
how much was it to get it vinyl wrapped? and who does it? i might invest, but a different colour :p

I would sat that a Twingo will be getting on for £1k to wrap. It's really only as good as a cheap respray, but at least it can be reversed.
That for the full car to be wrapped? Surely it should only be, at the most, around £300 ...

Yes. I thought we had moved on to a full wrap on the thread? :?

Araf":2i34l0e3 said:
Kelly_GT":2i34l0e3 said:
Araf":2i34l0e3 said:
Archieee":2i34l0e3 said:
how much was it to get it vinyl wrapped? and who does it? i might invest, but a different colour :p

I would sat that a Twingo will be getting on for £1k to wrap. It's really only as good as a cheap respray, but at least it can be reversed.
That for the full car to be wrapped? Surely it should only be, at the most, around £300 ...

Yes. I thought we had moved on to a full wrap on the thread? :?
No I think its things like fog surrounds, mirrors, diamonds and spoiler but I could be wrong ... I'm so confused :lol:

Atleast a 1000£.. if its done professionally, color, quality of the vinyl.

If we're talking about a full car wrap

MovingShadow":rsebroa9 said:

Yeah I agree about the pricing for a full car wrap but I think if its just surrounds and things, I think we're talking more £300 mark :)

Kelly_GT":358nv0vq said:
MovingShadow":358nv0vq said:

Yeah I agree about the pricing for a full car wrap but I think if its just surrounds and things, I think we're talking more £300 mark :)
Could be about right.

Friend of mine is getting his 3 rears windows professionally wrapped (tinted) with a lifetime warranty and its 330€