Panel Filters?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pipercross in panel, differences are mainly more responsive on the throttle but not much else :)

Hi
Is it a straight replacement panel filter??? or is it new filter and airbox mod???

Any help would be appreciated as havne't started any modding yet.
Thanks.

T25 star key 6 screws easy as pie :D

Apart from dont drop one of the screws like i did, straight between the fan and radiator i was stressing for an hour getting it out lol

shimmy":7mmsfaur said:
so for my next question...is removing the resonator box not worth doing???

If you have a induction kit yes panel filter no

So is it best to remove resonator and use normal filter??

Buy a pipercross or BMC filter and leave resonator

Or go the whole nine yards and get an induction filter???

The only time it worth removing it is if you have a induction kit if you dont have one i wouldnt bother.

To be fair aswell all renaults run better on panel filters.

Glad you told me that. I'll just shell out for a new panel filter. Any idea who makes the best??? so far I've seen pipercross, K&N and BMC.

I have a BMC and is so much better then the Ktec shit perrey has a pipercross filter and rates that high

the pipercross gives a better throttle response tbh and the less lag than the standard filter, suppose that lag could be resolved completely with a nice exhaust, my wallet must hate me :D

I have been wondering the same too, has only one fitted a new panel and been impressed with it?

gazz..