People carriers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quite enjoy taking the outside lane of the roundabout and still coming out the other exit miles before the attempted rally car drivers round here do haha

My dad is a perfect example of that described in this thread. He's in his mid 40s and drives a brand new Octavia VRS, yet comes home most nights from work with a new exciting tale about how he "was racing and beat some wee arsehole in a Glanza/Corsa/other on his way home".

Our old family car was a Zafira SRI and I'd often see him pressing the "Sport" button when my mum wasn't looking!

waitey":2bthmgc7 said:
What I don't allow are corsa's or fiestas, hate them things especially the 'limited' edition corsa crap, they need to be kept down the hierarchy list.

I absolutely detest those stupid white Corsas with a passion. To me they are nothing more than clever marketing by Vauxhall to sell masses of cars to young people, i.e. make it look like a VXR but stick a 1.2 in it. I bet all the head honchos at their HQ are sitting rubbing their hands together at the idea of spending a couple of quid on sticking side skirts and painting the alloys black of a base model Corsa and trying to pass it off as a "limited edition". And the majority of them are driven by 18 year old bellends who wear funny caps and put stickers on them that have that little teddy bear from the advert that says "C'mon!" or "Bang tidy!"

/rant

I was driving on the motorway once and 90% of the times I drive with cruise control.

Rolling at 110 km/h (eco mode) and slowely passing a Opel Astra (yes here it's a german brand) and for some reason he was accelerating and staying next to me.

My girlfriend who was sitting next to me, said that the guy in the car was strangely eyeballing or trying to eyeball me.

Lol I'm gonna end up as one of these angry people carrier dads I just know it, I'd have one of them vxr zafiras for sure!

LCplParks":545tzgoo said:
Lol I'm gonna end up as one of these angry people carrier dads I just know it, I'd have one of them vxr zafiras for sure!

Screw that, who wants more than 2 kids anyway?

Subarus are safe and have 5 doors and plenty of room!

weebob":23bbo2ma said:
Lol three threads on that, nice and hated then.

Wonder what every other forum thinks about us twingo RS :lol:

Especially the corsa one seeing as every time we see one we have to show it who's boss :lol:

Avantimes are cool and come with a beasty engine but i still wouldnt have one. I wouldnt drive a people carrier ever. Cant see whats wrong with a car

waitey":1yrp06ub said:
LCplParks":1yrp06ub said:

Screw that, who wants more than 2 kids anyway?

Subarus are safe and have 5 doors and plenty of room!

Fair point I think I'd have an Evo instead though

I have a people carrier and am 23 with no kids - It was dirt cheap and drives fine.

What I do enjoy is pulling up along side a "KRUUUZER" in the local town (1.2 shiz box corsa) and watching them pitty me driving an old man wagon .... I am safe in the knowledge that my cruddy old people carrier could wipe the floor with them but I never bother "racing" them.

I have had fast hatches, slow hatches and other cars - Nothing has been as nice to drive as the scenic I have - I would love to buy an evo or similar - Simple answer is that the insurance is what drives dullards like me to drive a "megane but taller" :D

I love how there is now 4 threads on this forum documenting the hatred of the Corsa LE! They're absolutely horrendous. If they made them when I first passed my test at 17 I'd have probably wanted one to be fair...

lol the embarrassing moment when a zafira vxr cuts u up so u try and overtake him and he stomp's it out and leaves you for dead

No matter what way u look at it .

1- If the person driving the people carrier wants a race let them crack on its there kids and your life they are endangering.
2- Why are U trying to race a car that is full of kids?

I personal think if you are doing the above u need to grow up!
And yes my other car has 7 seats.

mrbushrat":2dv06wyf said:
No matter what way u look at it .

1- If the person driving the people carrier wants a race let them crack on its there kids and your life they are endangering.
2- Why are U trying to race a car that is full of kids?

I personal think if you are doing the above u need to grow up!
And yes my other car has 7 seats.
I would never do it with the kids in the family bus... adds too much weight

BlackTwingo-i":1daed1yl said:
Ide tell the children to get out at the lights so i had a better chance

Wait here for daddy he'll be back when he's finished drag racing those chavs :3