Pressure Washers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh ok thanks. going to definantly think about getting one sorted. as would be useful to clean my dads campervan, honda 4x4 and sky van. would make it alot easier

To be fair with you for the price they are it would be stupid not to. It helped me clean the cars so much faster at the weekend :)

Yeah even if it has been refurbished. not looking to use it every week just like once a month on like 4 vechicles.

so if a small one could manage that then no problem.

To be honest unless you was a full time valeter then you would need a bigger industrial one but for cleaning the car at the weekend a cheap one will do the job :)

I need to get myself one..

what would people recommend ..all i wanna do is snow foam the car

Dont need a high powered one to be fair mate if your just snow foaming i got mine for £40-£45 and then the snow foam lance £40

Nilfisk C110 is pretty highly regarded, few places selling for £50-55 - RRP is £130 though I've never seen one at that price. Takes Kew/Alto fitting foam lances, thinking of getting one myself as my cheapy Halfords one is on it's way out I think.