Printers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive only had trouble with epson, haha. ive had my canon years, same with everything, u get good ones and bad ones

I've got a Lexmark Z1420, had it a couple of years, it's wireless and sends the data via the router. 9 times out of 10 it prints every time, but occasionally it does lose track. Fortunately the router is sat on the other side of the wall to where the printer currently is :)

So do that Karl and you'll be okay lol

Right so i popped down to PC World on Thursday after work and whent printer shopping as i walk in the doo the first printer that looked at me was a HP Smartphoto All In One (B110) and i kinda feel in love with it due to the offer it was on but i still had a look around the other printers but nothing seemed to match up to it. So got chatting with a guy there that was very help full.

I got:-

Printer
4 Spare Hp Inks (One of each colour)
5 Packs Of HP Paper (500 sheets a pack)
3 Years Replacement Warrenty

For onlt £84! Then i added some HP photo paper aswell to it that cost a extra £10.99.

Great deal and i wasnt going to complain so got it all home and started to set it all up. But spent 4 hours and got nowhere! The IP address that kept coming up on the printer was 84.xxx.xxx.xxx so spoke to a friend who work in IT and he popped round yesterday was there 15-20 minutes and all sorted even gave it a static IP address.

While he was there he also put mum and dads printer wireless aswell that they have only had over a year :lol:

Did a picture print on mine yesterday and the qualtiy is awesome really impressed with it also the printer has its own email address so i can print to it from anywhere and also from my phone (not tryed this yet). The other thing im impressed with is it has its own App system where i can print alsorts off but i have used it as of yet but im sure in time i will be ;)

Overall:-

When i first couldnt get it to connect i was getting a little pissed off and the toys were about to fly but get someone round that knows what there doing and no problems :)

good to hear mate! glad its all sorted. also its nice to hear that pc world were helpful for a change!! cant complain at the price one bit.

As a pro tip for if you need the photo paper in future. Tesco do the same paper (essentially) in their own packaging for far less than the "official" stuff. Works just as well and comes out looking just as good ;)

Daveyb133":fifogn8t said:
good to hear mate! glad its all sorted. also its nice to hear that pc world were helpful for a change!! cant complain at the price one bit.

Yea the guy was really helpful suprised me. He came over to me and asked if i needed help that never happened in there before and just let me know everything i needed to know :)

DrDrew":1k56ic1m said:
As a pro tip for if you need the photo paper in future. Tesco do the same paper (essentially) in their own packaging for far less than the "official" stuff. Works just as well and comes out looking just as good ;)

Super ill go check there stuff out then :)