• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Diffusers - Wanted List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
messaged lifestyle renault few days ago they dont have any even tho it says in stock, but i got this reply! sorry guys.
qoute

Good morning

The spoiler in question has been discontinued by Renault so we cannot get it for you.
Sorry but thanks for the enquiry.
Regards,

Tim Fry
Area Parts Manager

Lifestyle Europe Ltd

MovingShadow":34dhc7oh said:
If a trader on here would go through the trouble of making one, he could make some money :D
kam racing already said they could do it but need a donor diffuser which I doubt anyone will give one to them.

weaveworx":w8iyramd said:
I know someone that can make one too!! ;)

just offer a trade: one donor in exchange for the first CF prototype... I bet they all change their minds and throw them at ya!

frediiii":xof1imy1 said:
weaveworx":xof1imy1 said:

just offer a trade: one donor in exchange for the first CF prototype... I bet they all change their minds and throw them at ya!

Thats my plan mate but no one seems keen on being without a diffuser for a month :(

weaveworx":29pe7aju said:
frediiii":29pe7aju said:
weaveworx":29pe7aju said:

Thats my plan mate but no one seems keen on being without a diffuser for a month :(

Quite happily give you my diffuser and also Kam Racing..

Already in contact with Kam Racing.

Ollie133cup":2a3twqgg said:
weaveworx":2a3twqgg said:
frediiii":2a3twqgg said:
weaveworx":2a3twqgg said:

Quite happily give you my diffuser and also Kam Racing..

Already in contact with Kam Racing.

I'm game for that.....

ooo im liking the sound of these aftermarket rear diffuser things! If (as mentioned) they are reasonably priced I will be interested in getting one. as they are non functional - im sure my base model wont look too silly with one :D

Singlespeed can you please add my name to the list - god knows I've gone on about these things enough over the last week. Thanks!

Prototype for these will be over in a few weeks. Need a member near to me (Chester) to see how well this fits and if we need to tweak!

carbonfanatics":1rkfhk1t said:
Prototype for these will be over in a few weeks. Need a member near to me (Chester) to see how well this fits and if we need to tweak!

Why not just send it back to me and ill tell you how it fits?

Ollie133cup":oz9rs68c said:
carbonfanatics":oz9rs68c said:

Why not just send it back to me and ill tell you how it fits?

Can do mate, but the prototype is just in FRP not carbon, you get a fancy carbon one ;)

If you dont mind trialing it for me mate then thats cool ;) Just gets complicated if it needs to be modded and sent back.