• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Diffusers - Wanted List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old website and the part was never taken off, not in stock and never will be lol. the diffusers coming along good, i've got fibre glass mould of the bumper recess and it's been strengthened with kevlar at essential points to stop it from flexing :D i just need to get some carboard and make some fins up to shape and then mould them on. i may have some more time to work on it on sunday, slowly as i go :) will have something to show by the end of the month fitted to my car

no bull!

Sounds good. I will definitely be interested. I am trying to prder the cup spoiler which has been made so this should look ace with that :)

Hi guys, I don't know how car you got with this but I wouldn't bother trying any more.

Watch this space, the mould is finished ready to go ;) I shall update you all with more details in the next few weeks !!!!

Callum-stirling":1li78jes said:
Hi guys, I don't know how car you got with this but I wouldn't bother trying any more.

Watch this space, the mould is finished ready to go ;) I shall update you all with more details in the next few weeks !!!!

kawka's on it, cheap cheap cheap