renault sports twingo r.133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the instructions ;) I will try this, when my new airbox is arrived next week ;)
Yes I want to make it in metal, a little bit like yours...gfk is also a good idea, but i have no experience to work with it ;)

tanks for your help, yes i open a blog when i have new pics of my car, but i have done no modifications yet on it, it`s almost original ;)

no i think there exist no twingo club...

many greetings from Luxembourg

Max ;)

70 quid for paints and prep materials and two days later 3 cup alloys done in gloss black, one to go

sanding and filling done in the car park, washing done in the bath tube, spraying out side :D ghetto al the way :D

alloys are finished

2011-03-25185359.jpg

also did the tow bar as it was battered an non-shiny lol. will also be doing the Rear OMP Brace tomorrow as thats taken a beating from wheels and shopping.
depending on paint left, migh take the koni dampners and paint the black too, tempted to do them orange but most likely keep it gloss black as it'll be less cans and cheaper
=)

rear brace is all sprayed gloss black and heavily lacquered, lol.
tbh with the way things going in libya holding old mans wages and me sourcing jobs all money i've saved for ITB, ECU, having the suspension and braces put together as well as we found we liked at DT all been put on hold to cover bills etc.
worse case car will have to be sold to bail us out if shit hits the fan in the next 2 months, both have interviews next month so crossing my fingers as we've put effort into the car and would be a shame to see it go.
although we've said once hes all clear to go back to libya and i can get a job and car is sold, will do it all over again, maybe a high mileage i-music (i think there called the non turbo one) and sink a 2ltr turbo lump in there form meggy and thats a promise (would cost less then the amount we paid for 133 from new lol) :D

Fingers crossed, everything gets sorted soon man, and you don't have to sell the 133.

Though, that mental I music does sound like a laugh, sleeper to the max =P

just a bit gutted the old exhaust system was in bad condition and manifold was chopped up other wise could of solid it or passed it back to the makers to have it as a rig to mass make :(

Cup wheels put back on the 133, didnt blacken the tyres as there going to be binned in the next 2 days so kinda lets down the picture and alloy hasnt been buffed up but we're happy with are efforts :)

cheers.
only thing we may change is the fog surround, should of really done that black from the start but might do it the seat belt orange just to break up the colours, and the flat unsmooth plastic grill by the flog lights may get sanded and glossed black as i have a bit elft over.

..enhancement? anychance you could take off a few inches. mwhahaha. seriously must be a better way in life to fill your time

uprated up engine mount has been brought, painted and awaiting fitting tomorrow.

had the top engine mount fitted and wow.
started it straight away and the whole compartment way vibrating! and the manifold is now held firmly and isnt rattling into the beam.
can feel the vibrations through the steering wheel and foot pedals but feels nice. haha
also a note, any twingo that has reach 40k mark, check your top suspension mounts. mine is on its way out! come your third service replace them!

will get a vid of the engine revving and on dyno when i can see see how little the engine moves now.
very very happy bunny but an 8 hours trip to scotland like that is going to kill me!!!