RenaultSport National Meet - Motor Heritage Centre, Warwicks

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happened last year, more turned up than said they were going! Im sure there will be enough room for extras!

Yep there were a fair few Twingos last year! I didn't put my name down and just turned up in the 172, just chucked it into a space and enjoyed the day :)

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt - Attending
Daveyb133 - Attending
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance - Attending
twingoRS
Mr_Ben - Attending
GKZ 206 - Attending

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt - Attending
Daveyb133 - Attending
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
twingoRS
Mr_Ben - Attending
GKZ 206 - Attending
J33 CUP - Attending

Just looking at this again as I may be down towards Glasgow on friday.

Looking on RAC route planner, I love the warning about the A74(M) :lol:
nationalmeetroute-1.jpg

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt - Attending
Daveyb133 - Attending
Mr_Ben - Attending
GKZ 206 - Attending
J33 CUP - Attending
twingoRS - Attending

Maybe attending
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Toni_133

Bit of a overall update taken from RSUK

Master List:
Renaultsport.co.uk members:

dayc

muffmagnet197

Foxspeed

Roystinho

Nickw35572

Gazeratti

Lora

S@m
Keethos
The Clang
LEEMJONES
andrewhutch1
Keef
Partickpebbles
bluediamond
vdust182
PAOLO3
dee1983
martinoutfront
chris78cpr
Curley
Mcowey2000
Annette
Power Ranger
wayne
Al
Doddsy
225f1nick
GeorgeBloom
Will86
stanners
Jase
HTZ
mcphee200
Meganechick
mr leon
PB.Trophy
MattMcGuire
matt|H
Lloydy
TuscanUK
blacky
gman200
Jordie
JayLynchehaun
Steve Saunders
linzip1703
vikkif
Deako
Steviers133
Fernandez
CL10 RJC
JohnMc
Cailean
Andy + Sophie 172
fastdave
Onthemotorway
TRL
Dazbav
madmax
Watto84
Lord Vanith
Greig Smith
Dan250
Digi75
Bertie R27 N9952221
Roblynn1977
Kingrich4
timsclio172
autofocus
vecbtb
2505(RSS Nuneaton x2)
Blackcup
rocky
mattk
martyn182cup
Nick3814
Cliomad
rthorrington
Ketchup
julz
Ashley_RS250
Thornton172
Michaelw3628
PAPA
Ceebdub
Gtturbogordini
sjeffries
wardos23
Yellowjordon2002
kas858
boyesie
Petrolhead176
TrophyTony
Gibbo182
NB07
Witney
Zulugulf
strott
timmy1
Yelnats
Jay
Adam
Steve SS
CATHER
bmh.01
Stevo_200
Daz_200
v6avantimer
oldtimer49er

v6clio.net Members:

01. Craddock123 - mk1 - Iceberg
02. taipan - mk1 - Iceberg
03. CharlieB - mk1 - Iceberg
04. stevo - mk1 - Catalunya
05. Bill Patchall - mk1 - Saffron
06. oldskoolbaby - mk1 - Nocturn
07. Pugs9000 - mk2 - Liquid Yellow
08. maxi.man - mk2 - Liquid Yellow
09. Dan P - mk2 - Illiad Blue
10. Chris v6 - m2 - Illiad Blue
11. lucas_55 - mk2 - Illiad Blue
12. Guillaume - mk2 - Lunar Grey
13. keir v6 - mk2 - Lunar Grey
14. ozbird - mk2 - Lunar Grey
15. captain - mk2 - Titanium
16. Jim Green - mk2 - Titanium
17. V6 2 HOT - mk2 - Black Gold
18. floe.90 - mk2 - Black Gold
19. Steve-v6-D61 - mk2 - Technical Grey
20. Yorky - mk2 - Mars Red
21. Mulgari - mk2 - Mars Red

Twingo133.net members:

Twingogeekeo

Matt
Mr Ben
Daveyb133
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance
twingoRS
JDee133
Penn
Steve-o
Brookesy91
R3N-GT
Perrey

Clio197.net Members

Roy197
arranshuker
197-F1
Autofocus
Digi_75
Giles
F1Team07
Ryan197
Deako
Varlski_uk
Mike
Burton
bboy197
MikeLYR27
Ste - Trophy
Shelly 200
Seymour197
GKZ 206
Jase

Cliosport.net Members
Cerrone
Jaytek racing
Matt W
!big ash!
Vickyx
atouba

Stu_172:cup

Dan D

Ap172

mitch1205

Meganesport Members:

RS_James + 197
Lee Coley
Artic Monkey
stevie1972
Corey
Bahnstormer

Matty
Denty
CaymanR26
Rocket
Edinnit
Liquidf1
nick197
Blackrat250
ads225cup
Stiggy
F3RG!E
stever2659plate

Mark250
Aab
A1dan
Mavrick
Jay250cup

Following the Success from 2010's event i have provisionally booked Sunday 17th April 2011 as 'The National Meet Mark 2'!!!The base to the event will be exactly the same as this year, but with some exciting additions still in discussion. We have been Gauranteed alot more parking spaces too!!
A way of making this list easier to manage is if anyone from other clubs(MS, CS, 197.net & V6clio) log into this site and add themselves as this caused a few probs last time, so if anyone else is members on those sites then please spread the word, it doesn't take much to log in and get your name down ....Keep watching this thread for updates.....and get your name down!!
Cheers
Chris.

UPDATE 29/01/11:

Had a meeting with Jeremy RUK and the events organiser at the Heritage centre yesterday afternoon to discuss plans for the National meet in April. all went very well and we have some extra things happening and we have more space confirmed than last year.

I will release more information about it in a few weeks time once it is all confirmed by Jeremy, but safe to say you guys will be first to know.

All I can say at this point is we will be parking the cars by Model and not by car club as this is a Renaultsport.co.uk meet. so hopefully all will support us on this one
Car models parked together as follows:

Twingo's:
All

Clio 2:
172's (Phase 1 & 2)
182's

Clio 3:
All 197's
All 200's

Clio V6:
Phase 1 & 2

Megane 2:
All

Megane 3:
All

Heritage:
Clio Trophy's
Clio Williams
Alpine's
Gordini's (old style)
Renault 5's
Spider
And anything else I have missed off the list that i'm sure you'll pick me up on!

Will keep you all updated as to any more developments.

UPDATE 19/03/11:

Afternoon all...A quick and exciting update for you. with only 4 weeks to go until the meet, we have been finalising a few of the details for the day.
We will be having a 'Renaultsport' raffle at the upcoming National meet! RUK have kindly agreed to give away a number of Renaultsport Merchandise items including Fleeces, brolly's, keyrings and all that good stuff!! all you have to do is pay £1 to get a ticket with a number on, later that day a draw will be made for all the lucky winners!! You can obviously pay more than £1 if you want further tickets!
All money raised will be going to The Red Cross and their effort to help the Japanese people after the devastating earthquake and Tsunami. It really is a good cause and I hope you will support us in trying to raise as much money as possible towards the relief effort.

Tickets for the raffle will available by the RUK hospitality truck, which will be putting on a spread of food and drink for us all.

A final request to you, if anyone wants to help me be a 'parking attendant' for the first hour of the meet it would be much appreciated, I am going to need abit of help seeing everyone into the different sections that we have organised (see pg1). if your interested just send me a PM. any help would be much appreciated!

UPDATE 22/03/11:

Top prize in the raffle will now be a UK based Renaultsport Trackday!! There are two spaces up for grabs, so all you have to do is enter the raffle on the day by paying £1 for a ticket or more if you want a better chance of winning! All going towards a good cause! The Red Cross effort in helping the Japanese people come to terms with the recent Earthquake and Tsunami. Raffle tickets will be available from the RUK hospitality tent from 11am onwards.

*check T&Cs for RS trackdays on this website.

UPDATE 05/04/11:
Remember the first 50 people to get to the Hospitality tent get free entry to the Heritage centre museum. You just need to ask us for the pass then you give it up once you've entered the Museum. Once all those passes are gone we have a discounted rate negotiated with the Museum of £7 entry.

Groovewood Media will be filming the day for Renault UK, so just watch out for the Camera's on the day, you might even get interviewed! I believe it will be on Renault TV.

UPDATE 13/04/11:

The raffle prizes are:

2 x Renaultsport trackdays (choice of Silverstone, Brands Hatch or Bedford Autodrome)

3 x Renaultsport kit bags

2 x Renaultsport umbrellas

As has been said already, all the takings go to the Red Cross charity and the tickets are 5 for a fiver

Every car will get a Renaultsport keyring on entry

Bacon rolls will be on offer for a £1 - all of the takings for these will also go to the charity

Ooooo my name is on the RS.co.uk list.

Will have to get that removed as sadly i cannot go :(

The list is quite hard to keep updated as it relies on clubs entering their updated lists and then someone updating the main list. Don't worry though, all names confirmed on here will be sent over to RS right before the meet to ensure the most upto date numbers on the day.

Bacon rolls for a quid?! You know where to find me then!

Matt":268zell1 said:
The list is quite hard to keep updated as it relies on clubs entering their updated lists and then someone updating the main list. Don't worry though, all names confirmed on here will be sent over to RS right before the meet to ensure the most upto date numbers on the day.

Bacon rolls for a quid?! You know where to find me then!

Fat **** !

Matt":31v4dzsg said:
The list is quite hard to keep updated as it relies on clubs entering their updated lists and then someone updating the main list.
Accepted but I've been a yes for ages and others that said yes after me ARE on the list...... Explain that ;) :p