RenaultSport Trackdays 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

Reaction score
The dates and venues for the RenaultSport organised trackdays will be announced shortly so thought I'd see if anyone else is going to join me this year?

Depending on dates and money i may but as you know i never have free time on weekdays :(

will be there again mate, old man might make a few, hoping to go Spa this year though :)
Al you should be able to take a spin in mine this year with it all set up if you fancy. be very interested to see you it feels to you compared to yours like

orbital":2ev6tbb3 said:
will be there again mate, old man might make a few, hoping to go Spa this year though :)
Al you should be able to take a spin in mine this year with it all set up if you fancy. be very interested to see you it feels to you compared to yours like

Sounds good mate - still need to sort mine out before the season starts. I have 2/3 months but I bet I leave it until the last week.

that just reminded me, i need new tyres and some handy tools would be a goo treat too.
Spa still going to be on the cards?

orbital":v71f3b30 said:
that just reminded me, i need new tyres and some handy tools would be a goo treat too.
Spa still going to be on the cards?

No idea yet - I play no part in deciding unfortunately.

If it was my choice I'd have:

Brands GP circuit - normally RS does the Indy circuit
Knockhill - never been on the schedule
Donnington - as above
Cadwell Park - simply a fantastic track
Silverstone - as it's only just opened.
and Spa - obviously!

would love to attend some french ones but my french from school days is long gone :(

spa and nurburgring make a great road trip ;) ;)
would b perfect for a forum outting :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TURBO":3gmmmb0l said:

Definitely! I'm hoping Spa is back on the schedule but it was last year so I'm not sure....

spa is wicked.
also magny cours is an amazing track but its about a 5hour drive from spa

I would love to go on a trackday.. just not sure i have the balls to.. dont want to bin my car

pritchp":3me2lsog said:
I would love to go on a trackday.. just not sure i have the balls to.. dont want to bin my car

I speak from experience when I say it's a lot more daunting in your head than reality. If it's a well run and has well behaved drivers, both of which are at RS organised days, then it can be a fantastic first experience.

pritchp":31gbq07c said:

it one of the best things u could ever do in ur car!!
u just need to go to a well organised day and take it easy.

just remeber that there will always be people faster than u so try not to race people (sounds easy but is vey hard)!!
just get used to the feel of the track and ur car.
then before u know it u will b flying and having great fun!!

Al":28f1ntx9 said:
TURBO":28f1ntx9 said:

Definitely! I'm hoping Spa is back on the schedule but it was last year so I'm not sure....
We could get some guys from Clio and megane sport forums and see if we can get people together and go on a mega trip . I'd be up for it

me and a group of mates have been going for the last 5-6 years so i could prob get about 8 people.

altho the last few years iv trailered my car down so its abit of a drag getting there!