Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dave 133 dini":15t95bnr said:
yeh i highly doubt it theres nothing done to it yet so i dont see a point there will be a lad coming with me in a 200 running a akrapovic though :)

Ok no worries mate. Il pop a +1 next to your name too.

If anyone else is bringing a friend please let me know so I can total up the figures

Cheers. :D

mike i won't be able to make this :( ! but .... i spoke to my boss today, and he said that he'll donate some cash in my name to make a prize fund for the event. so i basically decided to make all you GT boys (whoever you may be) fight it out for the prize which will basically be a service kit that's worth well over £100 . so if you own a GT and are close enough in distance to make it down, you should probably get down to support the club. there will also be a small cash prize with the money left over for 'the best of the rest' as chosen by the dyno staff. the rules are simple, a combination of modifications + power and the dyno staff can choose which their favourite GT on the day is so that the GT with the most power doesn't necessarily win

GT 1st Prize :
NGK ILKAR7A7 Laser Iridium x 4
Lucas 10W40 Oil 5 Litres
Oil Filter
Cabin Filter
Bottle of concentrate coolant

Best Of The Rest Prize:
£45 cash! (see what i done there? your dyno fees get covered!)

there is £10 left over, which i'll donate to this forum also
let battle commence :D

That's awesome! Top work! One gold star for you :cool:

And if anyone is thinking of not running due to mods to their car, I've done no performance mods. I just want to see if she's running okay or if I've bought a snail

Oooo wow nice one oscar that's an awesome idea fingers crossed I will be running that is providing my new clutch has had enough miles on it can't wait to see more gt's cos all I ever see is rs :D

OOh. look, it's my long weekend! I'll pop along at my own sedate pace if I'm allowed!?

*edit, no rollers for me though!

mike can you send me your address again so i can send you this gear down? i know you previously sent me it but my inbox get's inundated on here :lol: :geek:

Won't be running if I make it now, things have come up and money needs to go elsewhere. :(

Is this still going ahead, if so put me down as attending for a run, I want it checked before it goes for a re-map.

Thanks
Rob.

Spitfire1":2dqnv42i said:
Is this still going ahead, if so put me down as attending for a run, I want it checked before it goes for a re-map.

Thanks
Rob.

Yes of course it is mate. Il update the list on the 1st post!! Glad to have you on board!

mikehealy5":atvxczsp said:
Spitfire1":atvxczsp said:

Thanks
Rob.

Yes of course it is mate. Il update the list on the 1st post!! Glad to have you on board!
Thanks Mike.

Ok everyone the confirmed start time is 10am so if your coming please try and be there for around that time!

Guys going from Blackpool- should we get together and leave just after 9am? Possibly meet up and yedon way and set of from there. Whats your thoughts? ?

Mike can you sort out a meeting pout that will be okay for you boys to meat me on the way like junction 32 or Sommet :) cheers

Ash331":sk0pkthb said:
Mike can you sort out a meeting pout that will be okay for you boys to meat me on the way like junction 32 or Sommet :) cheers

Yeah will do ash. Probably can pull of at the Broughton or if you want meet us at kirkham junction? You could sit on the bridge and keep watch and join us when we drive past? Or we could all come off at kirkham and do a lap of the round about back on to the 55?

What's best for you?

Errrmm either pal I will see if the mrs is comeing and get back to you :)