Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
markhardy":2taaro8p said:
Mike it's your responsibility to bring some cakes

What?? Lol there will be tea and coffee making facilities there so il bring plenty biscuits! !

Any preference?? Hobnobs, choc digestive, rich tea?? Lol

No problem ash!

BlackTwingo-i":c64r1nuc said:
I want krispy kremes. Sound!

You can buy your bloody own in that case!

And I hope nobody expects mike to share because at the last meet he polished off six without any regard for sharing!

mikehealy5":1fkl2u0o said:
BlackTwingo-i":1fkl2u0o said:
I want krispy kremes. Sound!

You can buy your bloody own in that case!

And I hope nobody expects mike to share because at the last meet he polished off six without any regard for sharing!

I'm sure i ate all of mine before Weebob had one... He obviously isn't hardcore

I'm easy, with biscuits it's not the quality that counts, it's the quantity haha

But would you rather have 100 rich teas, or a pack of chocolate hobnobs?

You moron!

Mike, bring rich teas and i won't be chuffed! ;)

markhardy":2fs18c9r said:
100 rich tea!

I hope you don't turn to me when the lack of moisture in your mouth begins to choke you...
I will refuse to moisten your mouth, enjoy my hobnobs and watch you attempting to kiss boys to live.. If the need to urinate is in good timing, i may save your life..
With my penis..

Now now girls it is a rolling road day not coffee and cake with the queen!

You will get what your given! Lol il get a mixture of stuff to keep everyone happy. Wont be premium products like, im not made of money haha.

I'll bring extra too. Best run of the day gets all of the chocolate hobnobs

i'll send out the cash to whoever wins it personally to ensure that no drugs or krispy kremes were purchased with our generous cash giveaways ;)

mikehealy5":kus0wo36 said:
BlackTwingo-i":kus0wo36 said:
mikehealy5":kus0wo36 said:
Best run/looking car also gets a cash prize! So on the way home you can buy what ever bloody biscuits you want!! Lol

Automatic win for me then..

Im Doubtful about your head fitting in the loading bay tbh

Haha shut it..
I'm guessing the comp is just GT owners :)

yep! the rolling road staff can decide on their favourite gt from mods and smoothness of power delivery - actual horse power won't come into play in any case dude as that's unfair to anyone involved. same rules apply for 'the rest'

this has been sent out to you today mike, i also threw in a set of osram NB+ fog's + a packet of biscuits for when mike (blacktwingo-i) scoffs all of your hobnobs.

i'm just an all round good guy like that !

for your reference, the lucas oil meets api - SL / acea - A5 / SAE 5W-30. the RNO700/RNO710 is a number used for low mileage (warranty purpose only, NOTHING more). this oil is certified to exceed the requirements for the GT engine. spark plugs are ILKAR7A7 NGK laser iridiums, the box has taken a bit of a beaten in my car but are in tip top shape. i even checked the gap just incase! the coolant provided at 33% concentrate (meaning that 1L will do 3L) will protect you upto -18*C. and you're correct, it's not the cheap crap that renault would recommend you use. what would i know though about taking care of engines;) ?

IMG_20140325_175928.jpg

IMG_20140325_175938.jpg

IMG_20140325_175944.jpg

IMG_20140325_175956.jpg

Cars still out of action so I'm not going as its not getting fixed anytime soon and I've found something else other than spend so much modding cars now :O

Right kids! As above that's what is up for grabs for the GTs and a cash prize for anyone else that goes on the rollers! :D cheers oscar

oscar":2kl9e55f said:
this has been sent out to you today mike, i also threw in a set of osram NB+ fog's + a packet of biscuits for when mike (blacktwingo-i) scoffs all of your hobnobs.

i'm just an all round good guy like that !

for your reference, the lucas oil meets api - SL / acea - A5 / SAE 5W-30. the RNO700/RNO710 is a number used for low mileage (warranty purpose only, NOTHING more). this oil is certified to exceed the requirements for the GT engine. spark plugs are ILKAR7A7 NGK laser iridiums, the box has taken a bit of a beaten in my car but are in tip top shape. i even checked the gap just incase! the coolant provided at 33% concentrate (meaning that 1L will do 3L) will protect you upto -18*C. and you're correct, it's not the cheap crap that renault would recommend you use. what would i know though about taking care of engines;) ?

IMG_20140325_175928.jpg

IMG_20140325_175938.jpg

IMG_20140325_175944.jpg

IMG_20140325_175956.jpg
Awesome prize there fella :)

If I was to head down, would you be interested in hitching a ride for the day? I'm not saying that I'm definitely going, as I'm still offshore until the Friday before, so my body clock will still be on night shift mode and its not exactly local :?