Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say I'm tempted, but I'll be getting home tomorrow afternoon, after three weeks of 5pm-6am night shifts. The first week back, I'm normally bouncing in the morning but take a nosedive come mid afternoon, so think I'll be knackered.

Front Right wheel bearing on it's way out, also going to a site on Friday so will have a works car!

Mike what's the plans for driving down Sunday when will you be passing junction 31 on the m6 ?

pm me your number mate and il send you a txt when we are leaving blackpool. Why not meet us at kirkham junction and il get the boys to come off the 55 and do a lap of the round about you could just jump on the back of the convoy?

Sorry guys, I'm highly unlikely to get to this now. My only hope is if I can get the car fixed in the morning and pop in on the way to Sandbach.

Thanks you everyone that turned up from the the forum (all four of us) good job some other people turned up in the end lol but unfortunalty there wasn't enough people to make a donation to the forum.

Turned out to be a good day in the end at it was to get to know spitfire(rob) in his pretty cool twingo with the Renault optional trim which I've never seen before.

Il post pics and videos later when I get the laptop back of the mrs who's currently doing Uni work on it.

There was ups and downs on the results but il let the guys post their own graphs,so if your reading please do so, no matter how embarrassing! Haha

Hi Mike.

Thanks for sorting today out - I did enjoy myself, it was great to meet a few folk for the first time from the forum I hope I didn't bore anyone :oops:

Yep the car is a bit of a one off, which is why I like it so much, as for the power, well a bit of a surprise as I wasn't sure what to expect from a 1.2 16V, any way it pushed out a massive 86.2 BHP @ 5750 RPM :oops: :lol: with a max torque of 91 Ft/lbs @ 4250 RPM, so with a re-map it should be over the 90 BHP which will be OK for me. (Stock was 75 BHP with a torque of 78 Ft/lbs)

I'll post up the chart tommorrow.

Thanks again.

Rob

nice peak power mike, dirty looking flat spot just after 3250 rpm though nothing that a remap wouldn't sort out :D it just goes to show you how well turbo engines react and adapt to breathing modifications :D

oscar":4nunsjaq said:
nice peak power mike, dirty looking flat spot just after 3250 rpm though nothing that a remap wouldn't sort out :D it just goes to show you how well turbo engines react and adapt to breathing modifications :D

You think that's a flat spot... :?
:(