• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roberts":3qh7tf1y said:
Definitely considering it now. Need to have a look at priorities for the car first. So much I want to do but with saving for a house, Twingo sadly comes second :(
Whenever you decide to buy, throw me a PM and I'll have the spoiler ready for you :)

Reedy93":3qh7tf1y said:
waiting on tax rebate and to pay holiday off then will be ordering one for my dini
Same as above, whenever you want it, just PM me.

dbird":3qh7tf1y said:
Will reply to your PM in a moment.

And oh, there is enough spoilers for everyone out there (takes 1-2 days to produce the spoiler before I can ship it, currently 2 in stock).
So to anyone interested, it is always available.

oscar said:
if anyone is reading this, get one bloody bought! Twins go - what you waiting for?
I think we're literally the only people who prefer the standard spoiler haha!

Not sure if the usual prices have tainted my judgement though - will see once this is on someone's car ;)

Thanks guys for nice words! Good to hear you like my work!

First spoiler will be sent soon to dbird, who will share his opinion about it with all of you, so it is easier to decide if you want to buy one :)

Go on, I'll order one! Hope I can get it on in time for FCS :)

dbird's spoiler was sent today! Hope he gets it fast.

Roberts":1qf09y0u said:
Go on, I'll order one! Hope I can get it on in time for FCS :)
Replying to your PM right now.

So, as dbird was the first one to purchase he took the discounted offer in exchange of giving review of the spoiler after it arrives (so all of you can know how the spoiler looks like, if it fits well, shipping times etc. from your forum friend, not some newcomer like me! :) ), the price comes back to around what was stated earlier (~90£ + Shipping from Poland).

I guess I'll just start producing 1 Twingo spoiler each day, just in case :)

Nice! So there we go, good to hear you guys received the spoilers, can't wait to see the final effect on your cars :)

Got a freshly baked cookie for you guys. Sorry for quality but I guess you know what that is ^^

Part 90£ + Shipping from Poland (15£ to most of UK) = 105£ Total! Painted with priming paint.

KasXX5W.jpg

Spoiler looks perfect! Shame the ass's at the paint shop painted it such a horrid colour, but it's still good!!
y5agu4uv.jpg

looks good, carbon copy of the original ... hard not mess a mould up though! so how exactly is the colour horrible? what colour did you specify and how did they go about matching your specified request on colour? did they show you a colour chart and you picked? or did you just go in and say 'anthracite please' and they dipped their hand in the 100+ shades of anthracite 'lucky dip bin'' and picked the first one out?

for 400 odd quid to have 3 small parts painted .... i'd take it right back and get it painted to the colour you at least specified dude

The only part needed for the spoiler is a foam pad to fit between the car and the spoiler on the middle part

dbird":3t7zrc2k said:
The only part needed for the spoiler is a foam pad to fit between the car and the spoiler on the middle part

m4B9aRsG1dsy3KtIirhRDxQ.jpg

Piece of this kind of thing right? Maybe I should think about getting some of that and include few pieces to each package then. Thanks for letting me know!

Ollie133cup":3t7zrc2k said:

Hmm, not sure about those. Probably would do the job as well.

PS. Got one spoiler available in stock, can be shipped on the upcoming Monday.