• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's the stuff, maybe don't supply it just be aware of it, as the actual thickness of the tape needed is not known

Maybe you could think about making an rs diffuser for the rear bumper......?
I like both of them.
Keep up the good work!

Gpsport":3lrdvdw7 said:
Maybe you could think about making an rs diffuser for the rear bumper......?
I like both of them.
Keep up the good work!
As soon as I am able to get one for a reasonable price in good condition ;)
But hey, I heard someone from forums is working on one!

What kind of gap are we looking at needing to fill between spoiler and tailgate? I like the rubber feet idea and just wondering sizes required.

does the original spoiler require this? i don't recall ever fitting one for a customer back in the day and requiring this sort of thing, it as a direct swap shaped perfectly to the boot lid of the twingo ..

I have ordered the little self adhesive rubber feet ollie recommended. £1.25 for 5 so not a massive loss if not needed.

Looks great man! Nice to have a long term available supply of these. I'm sure Kawka will sell lots over time. And as always the dream of the rear diffuser lives on LOL :)

oscar":shxvj6oi said:
does the original spoiler require this? i don't recall ever fitting one for a customer back in the day and requiring this sort of thing, it as a direct swap shaped perfectly to the boot lid of the twingo ..
Yes, the original RS spoiler comes with a pair of soft rubber Jelly Totts that fit into two circular recesses in the spoiler.

Paintshops tend to loose them, which is why I have a couple of replacements in the middle of mine which are a millimeter or two too large to fit neatly into the recess :(

i actually never noticed that in my life, i've only ever fitted around five or six. just goes to show that you can learn something new every day :D

Two spoilers in stock, ready for shipping as soon as the payment comes :)

For those interested, PM me.

Yes these will fit a gt I believe. Are you going to the French Car Show by any chance? Tomazs and myself are trying to organise something as my spoiler will show off his work.

tomasz, you are more than welcome to send one out to me as you know. i'll be more than happy to fit it to my GT with pictures and then the next person who oders one in the uk i will send it out to them?

offcourse this will fit a GT. it's the GT spoiler that comes standard on twingo 133's :)

I'm afraid not, I was tempted to go this year however its just a fair trek down there.

haha I had no idea.. I've not seen many 133's on my travels

in terms of trim, everything you'll find on a 133 will fit a 133. wing mirrors, spoilers, interior parts etc. the only difference is in the engine. same driveshafts, abs sensors, ecu blah blah :)

the only thing that the cup spoiler won't fit would be the dynamiques etc that didn't come with any spoiler, well when i say won't fit .... what i really mean is it will require some work. 4x holes to be drilled and threaded offcourse

oscar":3sorwxsf said:
in terms of trim, everything you'll find on a 133 will fit a 133. wing mirrors, spoilers, interior parts etc. the only difference is in the engine. same driveshafts, abs sensors, ecu blah blah :)

the only thing that the cup spoiler won't fit would be the dynamiques etc that didn't come with any spoiler, well when i say won't fit .... what i really mean is it will require some work. 4x holes to be drilled and threaded offcourse
Hmmmm - I've got a GT spoiler fitted with all the holes as shown in the "How to" :D ;) :lol: :lol:

oscar":1dmq1ww5 said:

Oscar for the cup spoiler in question, only 2 holes need to be drilled!