• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okey I am officialy back from holiday break guys! I've had good news and bad news after I came back.

Starting with the good one: I have lots of orders!
And bad one: DPD first LOST, then DESTROYED, and finally delivered OPENED package to one of my customers. Spoiler was obviously broken, I will upload picture of how the package should look for future customers so you can see if they messed with it or not. We decided that the broken one will get destroyed and I'll ship a new one, and maybe try to get money back from DPD for taking 20 days to deliver package, for opening it, for losing receipt and finally for delivering broken spoiler packed with 1 layer of cardboard only!

But do not worry, accidents happen everywhere. So far it is like 1 broken package per each 150-200 sent so it is not that bad.

To people who were interested in buying the spoiler: I will PM each and every one of you soon to see if you are still interested! :)

So, that's what the package should more or less look like once it is delivered to you.

Bo3TkLH.jpg

If there were any people waiting with orders for when I am back, now is the time to PM me :)

It will cost less than spraying the part from Renault, because it is already primed and without any defects that you would need to repair.
People PMed me that painting my spoilers costed them £40-£60, but it all depends on what car-sprayer you use, might be lower or higher, best if you visit them and ask before the job :)

Crewealexx":2m18d4p1 said:
does anyone have an average price of what it would cost me to get a spoiler sprayed? cheers

Cost me £30 but had a mate do it but average cost your looking at £60 !

Get your 133 a cozy and warm spoiler for the colder days that are coming! :)

my spoiler was shipped on Monday and received it Thursday, very good quality service and product ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418473398.834684.jpg

Thanks for the photo Brad133, lookin good :)

Anyone else interested? They are still in stock!

Shipped Monday received Thursday! just test fitted it and it fits well.
Just got to get it sprayed now.
Very happy and would recommend to anyone who's thinking about getting the cup spoiler.
Thanks.
James.

Love the work, I've got a question though for a different car. Have you been asked / looked into doing r26.r spoilers for a Megane? They are the only spoiler that looks good on them imo and finding one second hand is quite hard without getting one brand new.

Aradin":3ku88u6r said:
Love the work, I've got a question though for a different car. Have you been asked / looked into doing r26.r spoilers for a Megane? They are the only spoiler that looks good on them imo and finding one second hand is quite hard without getting one brand new.
You're second person asking me for that. I will keep an eye open for those, if I see one I'll maybe try and get the mould of it, but so far I haven't seen one that I could buy.

Also guys, be prepared for two surprises for your Twingos! New info should be coming up this week :cool:

kawka_22":1uhqkpuo said:
Aradin":1uhqkpuo said:
You're second person asking me for that. I will keep an eye open for those, if I see one I'll maybe try and get the mould of it, but so far I haven't seen one that I could buy.

Also guys, be prepared for two surprises for your Twingos! New info should be coming up this week :cool:

Oooooooooo what ???? :eek:

Still need to wait a bit more, had more work than expected lately :/ But everything is on a good way, stay tuned! :D