RS monitor subsequently installed!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frediiii":1w5z9ct8 said:
first of all: good work!

why do you think it's only possible with the uprated stereo? because of the mounting position or because of the wiring? I have a 2008 RS with the old external display (non dot matrix) which is connected to the radio as well displaying titles of songs etc.

Where are you from hungary? I am on vacation this week and could visit you one day to try it on my RS, if you like. At least if you are not too far from the austrian border...

what did you pay for the monitor and what's the part number?
Update List display you have. The update list radio.
An entirely different pin assignments for both components.
Lets say you have a good mechanic or you'll be connected.
UCH wake to the radio after 2010.
Uch the same part number 2009 2010.
RS monitor pert number:
280347874R

OK
i'v got twingoRS 2010, with Dot display and Bluethoot

how i get this RS monitor ?
how much it cost ?
is there a tutorial? where is it?
can i activate it directly from my car?

sorry i'm not english so for me it's hard to understand, so can you give us strait answer please ^^

thanks !

As i understand .. you need or software or new RS monitor ..
but I do not understand where you connect the connector to ECU or something that can read all data from computer

Many thanks to Develooper for the information so far and actualy trying to get the RS Monitor working :cool:

I think English is not your normal language as some of the description contradicts itself or out of place words are used. Maybe pictures of the instalation and wiring connections would clear up a lot of confusion.

Sorry:(

(Bluetooth /dotmatrix system, no RS monitor)
Step by step:
Before_LCD.jpg

LCD satisfied out
empty_board.jpg

End of Part 1.:)

Attachments

• After LCD.jpg
    After LCD.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 13,752
TripleJay":o4li9dml said:
Displej itself should cost something around 200,- €, but the SW issue, who knows... :roll:
CLIP diagnostic laptop, at home as well. a few minutes and you're done

Oizo_133":ncyhqj5t said:
As i understand .. you need or software or new RS monitor ..
but I do not understand where you connect the connector to ECU or something that can read all data from computer

i am confused now. I have Twingo RS made in 2011, standard audio unit without bluetooth and which does not show "RENAULT" with ignition on = i cannot put RS monitor in, right?

The data provided by the CAN network. The CAN network, all data can be found! The display is connected to each Twingo CAN network.

TripleJay":1kucawt1 said:
i am confused now. I have Twingo RS made in 2011, standard audio unit without bluetooth and which does not show "RENAULT" with ignition on = i cannot put RS monitor in, right?
Show your image to the audio system. I'll tell you to go or not go.
2011 new type wiring was already there.
I think it would go!

hope this picture helps. Cheers anyway ;)
Sn%2525C3%2525ADmka1057.jpg

mazmaz":29jrcaxx said:
OK
i'v got twingoRS 2010, with Dot display and Bluethoot

how i get this RS monitor ?
how much it cost ?
is there a tutorial? where is it?
can i activate it directly from my car?

sorry i'm not english so for me it's hard to understand, so can you give us strait answer please ^^

thanks !

You have no problem with the installation!

Renault walk into a salon.
2 Client: 280347874R (pictured here)
3 Easily installed in (2-3 minutes):)
4 CLIP + Laptop diagnostics - this is the car for programming (virgin computer)
5 works
6 happy:)

I'm very confused with the different displays and the head unit, but as I have changed mine before I new about rs monitor I have no idea if mine has it or not

The rs monitor works with the radio stalks which don't work on my car ATM due to the wires and my headunit (plus I've been lazy)
So I'm guessing whatever, mine wouldn't work and is the reason for the need for all this Bluetooth malarkey?

ok thanks

how much it cost the 280347874R ?

is any OBD2 reader and software work for the RS monitor activation ?