RS monitor subsequently installed!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story short Maggi, Someone on there is claiming to have managed to make the Monitor work with the radio displayed in the picture here:
55EaNAA5eT0kYdA3riRg0A==.jpg

Only problem is that the person who claimed it, never came with convincing pictures. But there's yet another guy, who's pretty active on that particular forum, and he ordered a RS monitor and will try to make the monitor work with the displayed radio in the above picture (without bluetooth)

So fingers crossed the Monitor will work and he can come with a clear explanation of what exactly to do.

It really doesn't say much. It actually refers to 133.net in parts, for how it can be done, so maybe an urban legend is being created. :)

Anyway, the only post that I thought was of any use was: -

Old display out, new display with the No.: 280347874R DISPLAY / 146 €, pure. can be configured at Renault. Done!

which is really just mirroring what has been written here.

we'll have to wait and see how the other guy goes along with his attempt. I personally can't really see how Bluetooth is required to make the RS monitor work.

no new information there. they actually refer to THIS post here for radio specs - maybe someone can reupload the PPT with the different radios, so they can download them :p

the best thing would be .. someone who has RS display , to put this non-bluetooth radio in and connect it and reprogram it with CLIP and try..

Or anybody who speaks French , can look up on some french forums if anybody has done that .. I think there are freaks on that kind of things and many twingos on road :D

I have a question.
Works the RS-Screen even when no radio is installed?

(Translated with google ;) )

Only bluetooth radio to communicate with the RS monitors. (radio data display) "dot matrix"
The factory is not Bluetooth-equipped radios will display "stick letter"

The two types of radio can not be changed.

If there is no factory radio in your car, you can also access the RS monitor function.

Hey guys! I just got my rs a few weeks ago and yesterday as I tried the famous rs monitor I was shocked! I didn't drive fast, I mean didn't rev over 3k but before switching te engine off te water temperature was about 96 celsius which is a lot! I mean after a fast ride maybe all right but after just crusing in the city it's a joke. What do you think about it??

was watching this with my scangauge for some time: when the car warms up it exceeds the 90°C line shortly until the cooling fan levels it at healthy ~85°C...

i have seen 90 a few times, its always high driving round town as not alot of air getting in to cool things.

the question is: 1, should i go to the dealer and ask him to upgrade the sw of the rs monitor (or not, cause it works like that and these are normal datas) 2, should i be worried about that?

Araf":1872radj said:
It really doesn't say much. It actually refers to 133.net in parts, for how it can be done, so maybe an urban legend is being created. :)

Anyway, the only post that I thought was of any use was: -

Old display out, new display with the No.: DISPLAY / 146 €, pure. can be configured at Renault. Done!

I have upgraded the Montor.

What you need is the display renault with number 280347874R and the clip from renault.

Bluetooth does not need.

https://www.twingotuningforum.de/thread-23801-page-5.html

Ok I've been reading through the posts and a little confused, so I would appreciate a very simple answer for the simple minded :)

I have a 58 twingo rs
Standard radio (not Bluetooth) with aux output
Standard monitor (does not flash renault or renault sport at start just radio station or aux)

How do I go about getting the cool rs monitor?
Do I need to buy a Bluetooth radio? Then the monitor and then get renault to program it. This is what I've gathered so far...