Seat covers potential group buy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That leaves 8 more before they can be ordered Maggi? 4 more people at 2 covers a pop...must be 4 more people out there interested in these :D

Count me in!

Maggi112 x 2
Dazza1 x 1
ib3tti3 x 2
Lukeallen x 2
Toon4thetitle x 2
133_Ads x 2
Poweller23 x2
Rich88 x 2
lukeallen's sister x2
markhardy x2

total 19

Some progress.

I received some sample covers today from the company, and a variety of cut outs in different shades. I will take some pics and offer them up to the car tonight hopefully to get peoples opinions but there's a grey that's an okay match for OEM.

You got enough numbers to go ahead?
For me personally, id like them looking like the standard seats
But any cover will do :)

Add me to the list for 2 x front seatcovers please, i'm after a set that will match the silverstone interior as close as possible.
cheers

There may be some additional cost involved now guys. Unfortunately whilst there's a great colour match already available, and the art work isn't an issue, the standard item doesn't cover the bolsters as they're too big. I'm working on it though

The production run hasn't finished yet so not been in talks regarding adjustments yet so no idea on cost tbh. I will resume discussions with them once it has, got a reminder on outlook :p

Ok mate.really really interested in these even if a little more expensive than first thought